animals, insects, and vermin!!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Pendzez Zazkex, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I was wondering, besides from the normal Cats, Dogs, and Fish in your home, what do you have in your home.

Mine has spiders, scorpians, mice, rats, and bats

2. I HAV' SEA MONKEYZ!

an' spiders sooo big they have health bars and play battle music when they enter my room. And,they have numbers that flash in the air when i smack them with a paper :P

we have a few mice, but they stay hidden cause of the cat, and we have a biggggg doggie, Loadsa wood slaters tooooo - i think they're cute- i also have a lil' brother, baby sis, some ants and a metropolis of dust bunnies under my bed >w<'

I used to have a gerbil - Maximus Gerbillius - but he died, rest his furry soul, he was old, like 5 years he wuz only supposed to live half of that!

3. B-bats...?
    PLEASE LET ME COME LIVE WITH YOU.
    I love bats. Those li'l buggers are so cute. =3

Oh... and, um, spiders... There's these little yellow ones that bite you and it burns and itches for a few days... they're aggressive. We also get brown recluses (Deadly limb rot venom) who are pretty docile and cute... and we get Black Widows, who, unfortunately, need to be squished as seen... even though I like spiders, too. =/

So, the little yellow ones get squashed. The little brown ones are left alone, and the little black ones are squished. Sad. =(

Oh... and there's mice in my wall. I can hear the babies squeaking if I'm quiet at night. They're in the house, but the only access to their little hidey-hole is from outside. I haven't told anyone, because anyone else in my family would exterminate the cute little buggers. :)

What else, what else...
    We get bunnies! Lots of wild hares around here. =)

They're not in the house... but they're worth mentioning, since anytime one goes out for a walk during the summer, you WILL see one. =3

4. I also get native cats, peahens, blue-tongue lizards, and tiger snakes.

The snakes you have to look out for, very poisonous they are.

As for bats, I hear them in the walls, and on some nights, they come out in the house, and fly around. Our cat tries to get them.

5. MINE HAZ PEOPLE

OH NOES.

6. Dog. Wild fish. Pollywog's and the phantom frog. (Now you see him, now he has jumped and disappears for another month.)

Used to have: Fish in the house, Rat, Cat. (Not at the same time though.) The rat was my favorite. ^w^ I luff rats and want another.
    But the fenced backyard gets frequent visits from the local hawk and hummingbirds.

Meh animals aren't as good as yours.... I want bats!

7. Argent, I'd like to have you in my house, but you live on the other side of Earth. from Australia that is.

Not to mention I also get black cockatoos, hawks , and eagles. With a side of wallabies and possums.

8. I have no pets, but a possum did manage to come in my house. A magic possum. Seriously.

It was on one of those giant mouse traps. All feet. but somehow, it started hovering.

9. Ah... finally. Been hoping that one day I'd find a topic like this!

Let's see... my house, being in Sydney, is VERY CLOSE to a pocket of bushland. And Sydney has a lot of wildlife. There's possums that live in the roof; at night they love nothing more than to run around on the roof with their "iron shoes".

We get a LOT of birds. Magpies, kookaburras, pidgeons, mina birds, the occasional corella... that's not mentioning the HUGE flock of cockatoos (the sulfur-crested kind) and rainbow lorikeets that we get daily. All because one of my family started feeding them. Do we regret that mistake?! Kinda... we've discovered just how intelligent - and bold - those birds can be.

You can actually watch a cockatoo think... and it'll pull the clothes pegs off just because it's something interesting to do. That is frighteningly intelligent.

Reptiles... skinks, mostly. We do get the occasional blue-tongued lizard.

Mammals? Well... aside from possums, there's feral rabbits. Haven't seen any in a while.

10. He do little half sisters count as animals or vermin?

11. Fey, depends on how tall they happen to be at the time.

I haven't got any pets to call my own, unless you count my boyfriend who has been known to roll around and mew occasionally. Sometimes I find a few spiders.

Back at my parent's house we have a little zoo though. :) Currently there's two cats and two dogs. There used to be another cat, as well as my sugarglider, but the cat had to be put down, and well, my sugarglider had to leave when I left for college.

- http://shriker.deviantart.com/art/Photo-Cinnamon-15494377Cinnamon</a> fat, loud, and friendly cat.
    - http://shriker.deviantart.com/art/Photo-Cassie-15494728Cassie</a> the cat that recently had to be put down. :(
    - http://shriker.deviantart.com/art/Photo-Mandy-15495014Mandy</a> my baby. :heart:
    - http://shriker.deviantart.com/art/Zim-2-12544086Zim</a> my old sugarglider.
    - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/kakosenas/pics/zeke1.jpgZeke</a> our black lab.
    - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/kakosenas/pics/dallas008.jpgDallas</a> my "replacement" aka, the dog that my mom got when I left.

I'd really like to get a kitten someday, and also a gecko. I miss having furry things and reptiles around the house.

12. Lol thats a lot of pets ^^ they're 3 and 4

13. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dark Eyed Dragon @ Jun 6 2008, 12:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Argent, I'd like to have you in my house, but you live on the other side of Earth. from Australia that is.

Not to mention I also get black cockatoos, hawks , and eagles. With a side of wallabies and possums. </td></tr></table>
    There's no garuntees there... I plan to travel eventually.
    That said, you don't want me in your house. I'm *weird*. x3

14. Oh, come on, I never said I didn't want you in my house

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.