Resolved Additional trades!

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by Enalska, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #3 Enalska, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    Um! I knew I saw healing in there before but lost it. xD

Can I get journeyman for running?

I think apprentice in medicine would work best, since he's a drug-dealer and it seems to cover the bases of that more than healing.

thanks so much! :heart:

Edit: Oh, and Fleur needs his trades upgraded-- I aged him four years since he was made so he's 23 now. I was wondering if I could have him have the master rank for botany and healing since he's like a natural at it and learned very quickly from an early age. Four years is enough time for him to really learn all he can since he was already so good at them?

If that's not realistic though, then journeyman for both of those too! Thanks again ;u;' sorry for the trouble!

Primary Trade:Archery, Journeyman
    Secondary Trade:Botany, Master?
    Tertiary Trade:Healing, Master?
    Quaternary Trade:Tattoo Artistry, Journeyman

andand-- omg I'm so sorry Jodie I'm either gonna keep you busy or give you a headache-- but how does one move up a rank in real time without waiting for them to age to rank up? Do you have threads where they learn until they realistically give promoted and then ask here for them to be upgraded? Just curious and I figure these questions can help others too.
    THANKS THRICE JODIE YOU AMAZING BEASTIE. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:![DOUBLEPOST=1362586114][/DOUBLEPOST]Poking this to remind you that these still need to be done and updated ;u; also cause the question is still something I'm wondering about xD

2. #4 shriker, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
    Oh dear, somehow this fell off of my radar. I'll get them added either later on today once I have things set back up, or else tomorrow. :D

As for adding trades/ranking up... I think I'm going to end up making a system where you can use some sort of roleplaying points that you get from being an active member in order to effectively "upgrade" your characters.

Edit: Got them all changed for you!

3. Thank you so much, Jodie! I appreciate it. No problem though, you were busy and there was no rush on it. xD

I think using points of some sort in some way to upgrade would be pretty neat o: it sounds a lot easier on you too, so you don't have to go and upgrade people when they want every time. :heart:

shriker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.