Acupuncture and some other oriental healing styles

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Fey, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Twitches* Enough, jeepers. Breaking up the fighting trade the way you're saying is looking like trying to circumvent the fact it's now restricted. It's been stated before that trades will become unrestricted when more people use the other, less appealing trades, and raise the numbers up to be equal. That's the way it works.

Now, the original topic is accupuncture. I for one really like this idea, and think it should go forward. It is in its own field of healing, but does use aspects of other, more traditional methods to obtain the desired effect.

2. I think another good trade too is Chyropractic treatment. Back cracking can help from the common cold to even deafness in some casses. I've personally had it done, and I have to say that chyropractors(SP) are more competent then doctors

3. Also crystal healing is good though some dont believe it but it works i know i practice it sometimes for my mates

4. On Ramath-Lehi they can use magic. In the game, you can pretty much garuntee it working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.