Account Trophies: A Call for Submissions!

Thread in 'World Building' started by shriker, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just a general call out for people who would like to help me flesh out the trophy system. Trophies are automatic achievements that are given out once your account meets specific criteria.

What I would like to do is create an image (48x48px png) for each individual trophy that can then be displayed on the user's profile. If you have the time to make an image for an existing trophy, please do and submit it here so that I may add it. :)

If you have a suggestion for a new trophy, I'd also love to hear it.

2. [​IMG]

I originally wanted this just to be a baby 'dragon, wasn't sure which trophy it would represent. I figured year 1, or first month, or first something it could work for. :D But I'm not sure how well it works being small, so I won't take offense if it doesn't work. Haha.
    [​IMG]

shriker likes this.
  3. Ahh! :heart: That's adorable and looks amazing small. The only thing I'd do is thicken the outline around the "1" so that it remains more noticeable when shrunk.

Now I'm also not sure what "1st" trophy it should be. D;

4. #4 Phawkes, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Sure I can do that. :) And yeah I don't know. Haha! I can make more centerred around numbers. Just let me know! And I'll come up with some other ideas.

5. Perfect! :) Ones based on numbers would probably be best... as 90% of the trophies right now are based on numbers of some sort. It's just so difficult to decide what should be what.

6. Okay so I'll aim for the Anniversary ones for now.

Also, on the trophies page you can't click the trophies to read more about them. I don't necessarily think it's you need it, but you have some long descriptions that get cut off. (You can only actually see the whole text by copy and pasting haha, in this example it gets cut off at "being")
      1. Proud Parent

UNLOCKED: MAR 8, 2013
        If you had conceived a baby instead of joining Shadowlack all those many months ago, it'd be being born around now! Congratulations! What would you have named it?

7. Sweet. :)

Yarr. The original plan was to have the full descriptions show when a user hovers over them. I only got as far as putting them into columns the other day, as it was just one big unruly list before. I'm also still not 100% sure if I want to hide the descriptions for locked trophies either.

Phawkes likes this.
  8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

shriker likes this.
  9. Ahh. So cute! :) Lukuo love. Do you have any preference as to what trophies you want these used for yet?

10. 1 month bond, 3 month bond & 6 month bond, I think could be cool for now. I have some projects that I'm working on this week so I'm going to try and do the 6th soon. :3

shriker likes this.
  11. Added a few more based on files I had sitting around... Also, a cute Cessi doodle!

cessi-donate.png

Phawkes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.