A Normal School Day... Maybe? (V2)

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Lycanshero, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timestamp: 32 Tessera 81381 (Mid-day near Night)
    Who: Averin
    Wearing: Averin: His wings are latched on to one another to make him wear them like a cape, while wearing a military style sleeveless combat breastplate, armored pants, foot wear, and also the belt with NJ on it.

Averin led Alamu to his dorm, he unlocked and opened the door, but he held it open. “You may enter." He smiled at Alamu with a slight blush on his face. Averin’s room was like any other dorm, but it was clean and neat. The books on the bookshelf were all organized. His bed was neatly fixed. A small kitchen that glimmer like a jewel. “I do hope you feel comfortable."

2. Who: Alamu
    Wearing: green shirt and jeans with a white jacket over it

Alamu followed Averin, smiling softly when he opened the door. "Thanks." She stepped inside, eyes sweeping over the neat, tidy dorm room. She noticed the book shelf and moved over, careful not to knock anything over. She scanned the spines of the books, reading each title with interest. She looked back at Averin when he spoke. "Thank you, I'm very comfortable." She tilted her head, smiling.

3. Averin smiled. “Good, didn’t want to be uncomfortable being in a tidy room." Averin sort of giggled under his breath. He entered and noticed two things. He went over to the closet and covered something quickly before Alamu notices it. He turned and found letters on his desk, Averin scratched his head and looked at the letters then he set them down on his desk like they were never touched. Averin headed towards Alamu. “Find any books you like?" Averin smiled while looking over her shoulder.

4. Alamu smiled again and turned back, seeing Averin moving around the room. She felt a shiver race down her spine when he came up behind her, a blush creeping onto her cheeks. She pulled a book off the top shelf, turning to show him the brightly decorated cover. "I've always liked this one. Myths and Legends of Magi Lake." She said, almost shyly as she realized how close together they were.

5. “Ah… yes. It’s also the classic one as well, if you haven’t notice." Averin smiled and reached and grabbed a black book with gold detail to it. “This is my favorite book. Jewels of Ramath-lehi." Averin smiled. He soon realized how close he was to Alamu. He backed up a little and he scratched his head again. “Are… are you hungry? Because I can cook or get something for you, if you want?" Averin blushed.

6. Alamu stared at him for a moment before she blinked, blushing again. "Oh, no. I'm fine. Thanks, though." She hoped he didn't notice the blush, but it was easily seen against her white fur. She turned back to the somewhat safer topic of books, smiling brightly. "Yeah, I like the classic one much better. It's the one that has my favorite legend in it." She looked down, cradling the book in one hand as she licked her thumb and began fliping through pages, looking for the story. "I like the Jewels of Ramath-lehi, too. Which jewel is your favorite?" She asked, looking up.

7. Averin smiled. Yep… same old Alamu. Averin turned when she asked him the question and was surprised she asked. “I’ve marked it down… page… sixty-three." Averin turn and head toward a wooden cupboard. He opened it. “What’s yours?"

8. Curious, Alamu stopped her search and opened the other book, turning to page sixty-three. She giggled. "This one is my favorite." She started to point to the picture, but saw that he'd moved away. "The one on the page next to it. They're supposed to come in pairs, you know." She said, blushing again. She smiled at him, curious as to what he was doing but not wanting to impose. She moved to sit on the couch, stretching like a cat. "Wow, your couch is really comfortable." She said, closing her eyes for a moment with the book on her lap.

9. Averin turned, but grabbed something out of the cupboard. “Ah… Ruby Blossom… a rare jewel… but where ever there is Sky Emerald… there is always a Ruby Blossom." Averin smiled and showed her a Ruby Blossom in great condition. Averin handed it to her. “Here… I want you to have it."

10. Alamu took the Ruby Blossom, awed. "Thank you." She said softly, looking up at him with a smile. She sat for a moment. "Seems kind of like you and me, huh? Like you said, wherever there's a Sky Emerald there's a Ruby Blossom." She whispered.

11. Averin looked at Alamu and smiled. “Indeed it does seem…" Averin blushed. Averin sat down next to Alamu and closed his eyes to see his memories.

12. Alamu smiled softly and closed her eyes as well, hesitantly putting her paw in his.

13. Averin’s memory of his brother’s favorite jewel came into his mind. <span style='color:gray'>“Hey Nailo! What’s your favorite jewel in Ramath-lehi?"</span> said Averin. Nailo turned towards him and smiled. <span style='color:gray'>“You know that one brother… Hold a Sky Emerald in your fronima tail flame and it makes… Night Sky Emerald… remember…" </span>it echoed till his eyes opened noticing the Alamu’s paw was in his. Averin smiled and muttered. “Those were good times…"

14. Alamu's ears perked up, showing she'd heard him, but was lost in her own memory.[/I] Her cousin was holding her on his knee, reading Myths and Legends of Magi Lake quietly so her aunt wouldn't hear. "Do you think there really is something in the lake?" She asked, putting both her paws over her mouth as she yawned. Gyethym smiled gently, shutting the book. "It all depends on what you believe, little one. Now, you should get to bed." Alamu sighed softly, opening her eyes and looking at Averin. "Those were good times." She agreed softly.

15. Averin held two Sky Emeralds in his hand with his other hand he grabbed one looked at it for a moment. He placed the Sky Emerald over his fronima based tail flame and watched it turn from a bright emerald green to a gorgeous violet color from the inside to the out. Averin smiled. “Night Sky Emerald…" Averin shifted his gaze upon Alamu and blushed.

16. Alamu studied the jewel and smiled before she leaned her head against his shoulder.

17. Averin smiled still blushing, he leaned his head on her head. This is the time to be happy.

18. "E lyba iyo, Averin." She murmured softly, closing her eyes sleepily.

19. “E lyba iyo syy, Alamu" Averin kissed her on the cheek then he put his head back on top of hers and closed his eyes.

20. Alamu turned her head, nuzzling his neck as she felt herself fall asleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.