A Loss of Manners.

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Kwerty, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mia 1, 81381
    <span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=968Rupret Vyuni,</a> an older dragon. Awoke, in this vast ocean.. floating? Trying to get his bearings he noticed the slight bit of cold surrounding him. Slight only now because he was mostly numb. He hastily searched for land, even with his sharp eye he couldn't see any. He let out a big shiver, taking off his shoulder pads, he laid them in the boat. Wrapping himself in his cape, this kept out the cold, but didn't provide much of a solution to his problem. With what seemed to be storms on the horizon behind him he was plotting a way out of this mess. He sighed a chilled breath, and just watched it float.

Not scared, just annoyed he stood. He thought of why he would be here in the first place, or even where he had been the night before. His mind was blank for now, just occupied with escape from this overgrown lake that might be his watery grave. <span style='color:tan'> The calm waves, the elegance of water.. Even though it's beautiful, it won't take my life. </span> And with that thought he snickered a bit.

He took out Byepyvtyol, his eyes began to glow ever so slightly. And with a single crimson shot into the water, the ever darkening aura around him lifted a bit. Releasing his anger and frustration without harm did him well every now and again. So much so now that the cross on his left created a comforting light. With this he put his gun away, sighed again and just looked at the bottom of the boat.
    </span></span>

2. Tlegcmys yelped as a bullet flew past her. She stuck her head out of the water. "<span style='color:teal'>Who in the right mind would shoot at an aqaubat?</span>" she snapped, as her eyes focused on the 'dragon. She kicked her legs in an annoyed fashion, and dived, reappearing on the other side of the boat, and pulling herself in. "<span style='color:teal'>I as an S pack member would like to know what you are doing here shooting into the water. This is S pack water after all.</span>"

She sat down in the boat cross legged and looked around. Her dark blue tank-top was heavy from the water. Although her skin-tight pants were wet, they didn't look near as heavy.

She looked back up at him, "<span style='color:teal'>Well? I don't have all night y'know. The children and all, promised the pack I'd tell 'em stories.</span>"

3. <span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'> Rupret sighed a bit and shivered as he got an ear-full from this... bat... thing. <span style='color:tan'>"I apologize, M'lady?" </span> He said, looking this Aquabat up and down. He had never seen something quite like this before. <span style='color:tan'> "I hadn't realized there were... Things, living here." </span>

He moved his shoulder-pads out of the way and took a seat as well. As he sat he looked Tlegcmys in the eye, <span style='color:tan'> "Do you happen to know where we're at? You said something about an S pack?" </span> He kept looking around after saying this, looking for even a hint at land.

Though his mind was pacing and fairly frantic, he had a calm sense about him still. He stood and turned as if she wasn't there now. The idea of these.. Watery Pendragons intrigued him more than getting out of this cold situation. He stared down into the water, noticing only the curious younglings that had followed her slighty too far. </span></span>

4. "<span style='color:teal'>We aren't 'things' sir, we're aquabats, a-q-u-a-b-a-t-s, aquabats.</span>" she scoffed. "<span style='color:teal'>As for the S pack, yes, the S pack is the pack of aquabats who live around here, I'm their babysitter Tlegcmys S58.</span>" She glanced into the water at the younger aquabats, and sent thm a warning glance. "<span style='color:teal'>Our position? The middle of the Kaushal Ocean.</span>"

She held up a finger in a 'One sec' kind of motion before diving into the water. She needed to have a discussion with the children. All the arden could see was bubbles coming up as she scolded them for following her. She swished her tail quickly, which sent them off balance. Ears drooping, they swam back the way they came.

She pulled herself up into the boat. "<span style='color:teal'>Sorry 'bout that, they never learn.</span>" She shook her head. Then she shrugged, "<span style='color:teal'>Okay, now, what more do you need, a map? I have a few.</span>"

5. <span style='font-family:times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'> He hadn't much heard her correct him, He was just enthralled with how these creatures moved in the water. He watched her jump in, and leaned in close to see what she was doing, though he couldn't see much other than bubbles.

As she climbed back in the boat, he watched her very closely. Even as she talked he noticed how her mouth and jaw didn't move quite the same as your usual dragon. He took her hand without thinking and just looked at it. Turning it now and again. He had finnaly realized she actually said something and replied, <span style='color:tan'> "Yes, yes. A map. That'd be.. Nice." </span> He looked at her now, not really realizing he still had her hand, <span style='color:tan'> "Actually, you could just point me in the direction of the closest.. lan... No wait. Do you think I could come down there? I have many a trick to keep me warm that I haven't used yet, and breathing can be solved easily with different elixers..." </span> </span></span>

6. She pulled her hand out of his grasp. She glared at him, "<span style='color:teal'>They'd have my head if I took you down there. The children whould get you killed anyway. If it's swimming lessons you needs fine. But I can't take you back to our home. I can take you down as long as you don't get caught.</span>" She looked at him again after glancing at the water, "<span style='color:teal'>Those elixers better have a long duration.</span>"

<span style='width:100%;font-weight:bold; font-size:10px'>Out of Character</span>
    <table class='ooc'><tr><td>omg short short D:</td></tr></table>

7. <span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'> <span style='color:tan'> "Oh, I didn't mean to impose. If you can't do it I can understand." </span> He smiled and nodded, <span style='color:tan'> "I very well couldn't ask that much of someone I'd just met." </span> He looked around still intrigued. Shifting slightly now and again as he thought. There was a slightly awkward silence on the.. boat.. thing, Rupret seemed to have an idea and looked up.

<span style='color:tan'> "Well, If nothing else. Would you mind getting those maps?" </span> The fur on his face was covered in a thin layer of ice. But he payed it nevermind, Still looking at this Aquabat profusely studying from a far. Making mental notes of characteristics, and all sorts of things that your usual inquirer wouldn't think about. He awaited an answer but in his mind still wanted to just look at this exquisite 'creature' for a bit longer. </span></span>

<span style='width:100%;font-weight:bold; font-size:10px'>Out of Character</span>
    <table class='ooc'><tr><td>Hehe, notta problem. Mine aren't too long either. x.x </td></tr></table>

8. She flicked her tail in mild annoyance, "<span style='color:teal'>Well I don't know what map you want, so if you wouldn't mind getting ready, you can pick out your own.</span> She glared at him, "<span style='color:teal'>And it's not at all close to where the pack is staying right now, but still, mind yourself.</span>"

She stood, and waited for him, tail dangling in the water, as if telling him to hurry up.

9. <span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'> Having had a plan to follow her into the water anyway, he was close behind. He dived in without hesitation, and looked around the whole time he was talking. <span style='color:tan'> "Well, I suppose I'd like the map that'd take me to dry land the fastest, or at least get me out of your hair the fastest." </span> He said with a snicker.

Following as quickly as he could, he watched the way she swam, moved. Everything. Keeping track of the depths, and the way she shifted even the slightest bit. Other than a noticeably strong stare there were no outside signs of all this, so he just looked like he was still amazed, and quite dumbfounded. Now fully ignoring the cold, he looked around and enjoyed himself, enjoyed this place actually.. underwater n' such. But either way, This experience saturated his mind for a while at least. </span></span>

10. She twisted around in the water to look at him, "<span style='color:teal'>You don't need to worry about pressure, the water doesn't go that deep, this is actually average waters for mosy aquabats, though some like to dive deep.</span>" she said.

After swimming down maybe a couple more feet, making them about five feet from the boat, she flipped a rock over, and grabbed some plastic labeled tubes. She held them out to him, "<span style='color:teal'>Pick one.</span>"

11. <span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'> <span style='color:tan'> "Well..." </span> He picked one up quickly as he was being rushed. He didn't take the time to look at it at all. He wasn't cold anymore, but this aquabat seemed to be. Being cold to him of course. She seemed annoyed, so he was going to get out of her hair as fast as he could.

<span style='color:tan'> "Thanks." </span> He said as he turned to swim back to his boat. He still looked around, and studied as he had been doing the whole time. He climbed into the boat he had been left with, and opened the map. He began to study it, and tried to get his bearings as to which way was north. He brushed some water off his fur, and continued looking at the map. He looked up at the sun, but realized he didn't know what time of day it was at all. So all he could do now was wait... </span></span>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.