A day of yellows and blues

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Fey, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <span style='color:purple'>Who: Fey'yore
    Wearing: his fur and his crystal bands and bangles
    When: 1 Dyo 81281</span>

The sun was about to rise in the school Fey had been told, sun glistening along the marble reflecting on the polished malachite tinting the entrance way with gold and oranges. From within a deep pleasure filled sigh erupted from inside himself.

<span style='color:purple'>“They were right the entrance way gardens are beautiful at sunrise"</span>

Fey eventually set himself down on the nearby bench his dark fur soaking up the morning rays.

2. Character-Aziza
    Cloths-pelt

Then it seemed as if the gate way became brighter. Through it walked a Bordon. His sister Aziza. She had been told of this one who was so kind. As it had been she was bored at the time, so came to see herself.

<span style='color:blue'>"Yes it is."</span>

3. <span style='color:purple'>"Indeed it is, I dont mind if you sit down there's plenty of room."</span>

As she sat he noticed somethin about her eyes something similer. He suddennly realised what it was.

<span style='color:purple'>"Hang on your Drakes sis arnt you, your eyes are so similer"</span>

4. <span style='color:blue'>"Yes, I am. We are similar in so many ways, but yet we are nothing alike."</span>

She sat down on the bench next to him, letting the sun darken her pelt even more. It was hard to ever tell her and Drake were related because they walked differently and was so much different about each other.

<span style='color:blue'>"Do you teach?"</span>

5. Who: Drake
    Wearing: buisness attire, Black (shinny) Shoes, carring some of his classroom materials

Drake on his way to his class had to pass through the entrance way to the gardens. Walking up to it he heard the familar voice of his kid sister and his friend. Hmm wounder where fey is heading this early
    Drake walked into sight of the two and said Hey guys whats going on?

6. <span style='color:purple'>"No but my brother does, though I think its just his way of keeping his eyes on me"</span>

The sun was almost fully risen its ways flowing through a pink flowered tree casting a yellowy pink light across the courtyard. In this odd light a dark figure was approaching toward them.

7. <span style='color:blue'>"It could be. O, Hey Drake!"</span>

She smiled as her brother approched them. Yes, It was time he be getting to his class. She decided she might as well start her boreing day to, but since her first class was in the gardens it woudn't matter. she she continued to sit with her new friend, and wait for her friends and teacher to arrive.<span style='color:blue'>

"Bess be hurrying brother, if your gonna make it on time."</span>

She smiled jokingly at her brother as he hurried by them.

8. Hearing her Drake remembered how late he actually was and picked up the pace as he walked up to the two.

So what is new guys?

9. "I am gonna actually stay in class today."

She smiled at her brother knowing that, that good peice of news would please him all day.

10. Drake smiled at his little sister Oh, really? Thats good to hear. Looking up at Fey'Yore Oh Fey are you going to swing by my room today?

<span style='color:purple'>Who: Takishara
    Wearing: Jeans lightly torn at the bottom, Black T-shirt, her hair down as usual

Taki was so mad. Her parents would never understand her choices. Ah who am I kidding they dont understand anything I do! She moped on through the corridor to the gardens she was told that it looked nice this time of day. Maybe I will finaly be alone. Taki looked up and noticed the three people standing in the corridor Of course not She kept walking on to the garden soon she would be alone.</span>

Drake looked over his shoulder and noticed the new figure and Smiled hoping to make the obviously bummed dragon happy.

11. Aziza Bordon

Hey, where are you from?" She ran over to the new one passing by. She walked along side her, hoping she could make her happier befor lessons started.

12. Fey looked up at the teacher slightly taken back by the question.

<span style='color:purple'>"Um may I enquire as to why?"</span>

Fey didn't take any real notice of the random new-comer, there were many new people around the area.

13. Drake looked back over to Fey still smiling Oh i have some work that i need help on if you are going to drop by Drake then looked over to the newcomer again Hey care to join us? Drake only smiled at her as he waited for a responce.

<span style='color:purple'> Taki walked up to them and smiled politely Sure why not? I'm Takishara and guys are? She stood there looking at the dragn whom had invited her, He seems nice but is he really? Tugging at the end of her shirt she waited to learn his name.</span>

14. <span style='color:purple'>"Sure Mr Borden I'll help." </span>Fey then noticed the stranger walking up. <span style='color:purple'>"Hey Im Fey'yore though some call me the purple person, you new here?"</span>

Fey idlely fiddled with his right braid, strand had come loose. He moved up on the bench to give room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.