A Crew

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Kattius, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like Uroret to alredy be part of teh crew, thank'ee.

2. Same for Aria, she'd already be hired.

3. Sam would already be hired. :]

4. Hey mind if Sarunus joins.

5. Well, I like mine to be interesting and different. I don't want to already be part of the crew. I would like to be hired, if you don't mind. So, Rajjun it is, right? Or Tai? Which one?

6. Grivonsfrara - As I said before, the more the merrier. :D I wouldn't mind.

Shadow - Either. It's your own choice, as both would be good for the job. P'rhaps Rajjun, but if you'd prefer to use Tai then feel free too.

So, on that standards, we could have the roleplay somewhere over in Bhim. Everybody could join in, as Rochi's the type of person to show a (possible) new crew member to the rest of the crew, to see how they fit in.

7. Alright sounds good to me when do you plan on doing this.

8. Alright, sounds good to me. Rajjun needs something to do, considering she's new. Give us the link whenever.

9. I was, um, talking about the crew, but, I might check that out too.

10. yep cheers
    Beal could be in the thread u were talkin about too but in a near death state at the mo nut any way no need to worry about hiring if he gets saved cus hes a honour kinda guy

11. Jap would be hired in role play. :3
    Yeah... He'd be hired. :P
    Oh... and we ought to start out with a good fight. Jap is ace with a pistol, so he could go with boarding parties. >:)

12. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adelos @ Nov 11 2006, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Jap would be hired in role play. :3
    Yeah... He'd be hired. :P
    Oh... and we ought to start out with a good fight. Jap is ace with a pistol, so he could go with boarding parties. >:) </td></tr></table>
    Aria's laser blade on her tal would so own Jap >:3

13. would be a funny pic to see total ownage

14. It'd be even. :P

15. HA! Well, you know what? Rajjun would totally own both ya'll! She can put you to sleep and enter your dreams. She can make you see things that aren't even there. She's like a female-draconic version of Freddy. lol.

16. BAH Sarunus would own all of you. Magic and swords are no match for good o' fashion fire power.

17. Can I just say that, this is going to be awesome. *dances*

18. If you guys want, Paushlatt can go against the crew for a first RP.
    He's an ancient evil undead necromancer... so he can just be on an oldies wooden ship with cannons and an evil undead crew... it works fine that way, since Jap, being the ship's controls, will be maneuvering most of the time.

Though, fighting the undead may prove... difficult... Especially since they don't stay dead...

In the end, Paushlatt will escape though. :]
    Being undead, he only has a few ways he can actually die... most ways, he'll just wake up a few days later.

Ayup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.