A Colorful Meeting

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by Lycanshero, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OOC:
    Timestamping: 32 Dyo 81382 (almost night)
    Who: Iro Blindhan
    Wearing: A red leather vest with black jeans and a belt with an eye belt buckle that has his extendable quarterstaff equipped.

IC:
    Iro was walking through Tmu Desert in search of something. “Huh… more and more sand, not a village in sight, great." He said as he continued his search. He paused again and looked up in the sky. “It’s getting dark, need to find somewhere to stay." Iro closed his eyes and felt the breeze.

2. OOC: Sorry, didn't see the thread.

IC:
    Who: Vemul Lujtym
    Wearing: Grey t-shirt with denim pants.

Vem was glad that he had his tools with him so that he could try and fix the hovercraft. It was an experimental machina vehicle that Vem had been working on for awhile and he decided he'd test it out here in the warm desert climate. Perfect place to break down he thought. At least it was getting closer to nightfall, that way it wouldn't be so hot. It'd be just perfect for him to work. If need be he'd sleep out here then continue to fix the hovercraft. He put his tools down and decided to take a rest. He took a swig of his water and looked outward into the horizon. He thought he was hallucinating when he saw a 'dragon just walking through the desert with no sort of transport. "Hey, do you know of some nearby towns that I may go to?" Vem said.

3. Iro heard someone talk to him. He opened his silver-white eyes towards an arden next to a hovercraft, the arden was a fiery blue aura as the machine was a still yellow. So, he’s not an illusion. Iro walked closer, but kept his distance. “No, who are you?" said Iro as he fixed his eyes on the arden.

4. Vem was a little disappointed at the fact. I may just be out here for a while. Might as well make for some conversation. "My name is Vemul. Sorry to interupt anything but my vehicle broke down. I'm just trying to fix it," Vem said. He then went back to work. He took his toolbox and then proceeded to the other side of his craft and went to work on the motors that kept the thing up in the air.

5. “If you’re asking for help then you’re out of luck since I have no hand on the mind of mechanical items." Iro smirked. “Name is Iro and that’s all you need to know about me." said Iro. He stayed his distance watching this arden like a hawk.

6. "Oh, this is not just any machine. It's machina. This thing uses magika as its energy source. They can run for years, centuries even. My name's Vemul by the way, you could just call me Vem," Vem said as he worked more on the engines of his craft.

7. Ooc: sorry for the short post, couldn't come up with something at the moment.

IC:
    Iro gave Vem a sort of smirk. “Well, I wouldn’t even know that. I’m not a technical pendragon."

8. OOC: I know how you feel.

IC:
    "No problem, you don't have to be a techno freak. I am because it is what I love to do," Vem said as he continued to work on his vehicle.

9. Iro found that this character very odd, but that’s one way to live in this world. “And what by mean, did you decide they you love the world of technology?" Iro was wondering.

10. "I do. I am just facinated by the mechanics of most all technology. If I find some complex machine that I have no clue how it works I would buy it and take it apart to see how it works," Vem said. He was under his hovercraft so it was a bit difficult to hear him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.