Characters A character I can't 'see' ... Yet

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by silverdragon162000, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatchling ~Silver~ here, I have created my first character in my
    Feydragon/Takula-Skink called Syleika. I hope my writing gives you all something to begin with. I would love to see lots of interpretations of her appearance.
    I have bad eyes and can't draw too well but I can't even imagine her properly and it is hard to get into character if I don't know how they appear at least in my head. I would be honoured to have the closest picture to my vague understanding of her seen as my avatar.

~Silver Dragon~

2. Perhaps it might be a good idea to get someone to help you develop your character further so she does take form in your mind, first?

You may appreciate it's tricky for someone to draw your character if you yourself don't really know how she should look :]

3. While this is true, I am vision impaired and have a very vague understanding if not at all about the way her head and body structure might sit or look thus my delima I can imagine bits of her but not as a whole being there for I am looking for some one to draw me a holistic image as they see my character a canvus if you will for my imagination to take further shape and help in the forming of said character.

~Silver~

Again sorry for spelling and if so a lack of snese in this post it is sometimes hard to describe the notions in my mind.

4. I'll have a bash =) My skills aren't as great as others', though :P

5. I'm kinda giving her a shot based on the description you give her.

You might get it Thursday (Late now, and stuff happening at work), but I can imagine her well right now, with the exception of the markings. Anything specific about them?

6. not really but I am kind of imagining swirls like vine leaves or something. no set design on markings I just wanted to get a better feel for physical structure how the character would look as a whole I am ok imagining her face but not a body or how she might look posed. or poised to run or strike with bow or tail blade. my mind for lack of anything else is going on Golem; snall, agile, slim, quick etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.