A Chapter-based story

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Pendzez Zazkex, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, I've been thinking recently, and I thought of a Chapter-Based Story. Now, Chapter 1 is being held in Watani. The location is Janardan. It starts off with Pendzez doing some late night training. So, so if anyone's interested, they can join in when ever. It's just that you'll have to note what characters you're going to use in that chapter. The same with each chapter if you're planning to keep them around a few more chapters.
    Right now, I'm hoping that a member with a teacher of Janardan that was like outside, who happens to see Pendzez training with his flame replicas. Any takers?

Here's a link:
    http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6670Fire and Venture Ch. 1, A New Start [AW]</a>

2. i'll love to join ya (you forgot our post) with Metarist, i beleive i have all the time in the world to do a chapter bassed thing. though how long do you think this'll go?

edit:
    --------------------------------
    i take that back O_o you ask why? because i forgot to look at the post before posting here -_- soooooooo many pll in one post (don't like crowed stuff makes it all confusing. O_O

3. About 17-25 chapters. I won't start the next without the one before that finished.

BTW, it's just me, F.W.M, and Secret Destiny. That's not a crowd, or are you going two's a company, but three's a crowd? There's probably room for one more. Or would you rather do Ch. 2

4. blah if you put it that way i think i'll join..... and probibly leave at chapter 6 or more. only problem is i hate reading more than one persons char bio.

5. ok, but you must prepare for adventure. The whole plot of the story is Pendzez is searching for the abilities of his Sol Crest by finding the soul orbs of his ancestors which had the Crest before him. There are twelve in all, but three he was given initially. The twelve he can't obtain until the first eleven are found. Hope that sheds some light on the matter. Another thing, there is an ancient enemy that his ancestor that was in the twelveth soul orb fought. The ancestor sealed him away, but if the ancestor soul orb was obtained, the enemy will be resurrected and Pendzez would have to fight him in the twelveth form.

6. O_O ok you just made me more interested in the story line. (i got some really good plans for this one. MU Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!)

7. theres no date... i just noticed cause im trying to figure it out with another RP XD also i think we're in need of a posting order! i've had massive rps before and with out posting order ITS CONFUSING!!

8. O.O the plot looks very interesting to me too. I think I'll be posting throughout the majority of the chapters.

9. Ok.
    Secret, hopefully you are alright with the Plot.
    A posting order has been made.

1. Dark Eyed Dragon
    2. Secret Destiny
    3. FlyingWeaselMan
    4. Fey'yore
    5. ang0224

10. In chapter two, I'm doing that alone. That chapter, Pendzez has a nightmare and we go on in number three.

11. Hmmmmmm NIGHT MARE! thats kinda yummy ya know.

12. <span style='color:purple'>Hmmm if there was a dreaweaver involved fey could enter his dream. XD</span>

13. Sorry, no Dreamweavers. It's a natural nightmare.

14. Heh had to ask since if he has the right crystal on him he can use to a small degree someone else's ability.

15. I have one question about the plot you may have planned. How are we going to move towards Pendzez wanting to go out and get more shards for his Sol Crest? Is it going to start more or less with the nightmare you have planned, because I know that the first chapter is more of an introductory one.

16. If your story is in need of a villain, I would be more then happy to join as Xavius at some points. I really haven't found any threads for a long time. Let me know.

17. OMG!!! XAVIUS IS COMING!!! *faints* lol

18. O_O YES!! 'REALY HARD PENDRAGON' KILLING TIME!!!

19. well you know Xavius XD
    I just hope Dark Eyed Dragon will alow me to join these threads in some way (puppy eyes)

20. well, I suppose we could have another villain in the plot. Good to have a mixer.

Now to answer your question F.W.M, he's been looking for the orbs since day one, meaning since he got the crest. And the nightmare is something that happens to him, but it's a strange one. Then he has them again and again. Along the way of his adventure, he tries to solve the nightmare out. Is that a hastle?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.