1000 posts.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Stormwing, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <font color='#000000'>I'm not self-centered... I swear! =D

Due to my having 1K posts - I have baked life-sized treats for everybody!

*Passes out* ENJOY!!!</font>

2. <font color='#000F22'>yAy! :takes one: This rawks... can you have 1000 posts tomorrow, too? ;D</font>

3. <font color='#000000'>OOOO yummy. I need two one for me and one for Angelous.

~I dont need one, Im imaginary!!!!~

Yes you do now shut up. *shoves both cookies in mouth*</font>

4. <font color='6C6C6C'>*cackles!* WHEEE!!  XD  I noticed you were at 994 earlier today, and now you're at 1K! *dances*

OoooOOoo.. *snatches a pawful of cookies and dashes off munching merrily!*  [​IMG]</font>

5. <font color='#000000'>*rolls over on command*</font>

6. <font color='#008080'>*walks up and takes a cookie* Congrats! I can't wait to get that high.

-Taydran and K'uei dash up and stash a bunch of cookies in their bag before dashing off again.-

*shakes head* Those little monsters...</font>

7. <font color='#000080'>Congrats!!! [​IMG] 1000 is a lot, well 1001 now.
    *takes a cookie and puts the thing whole in her mouth*</font>

8. <font color='#000000'>1001 -IS- a lot. [​IMG] you're crazy! Crazy like a wild and crazy crazy thing!</font>

9. <font color='#000080'>Congrats! 1,000 is a lot. A big lot. I just typed log. I'm tired. [​IMG]

*takes one treat, Nafel takes one treat, Nurano takes one treat and steals five* Guess it's what you get for having a Spy Theif d00d. Never mind that they're not real. If there's a no-whaling law in Oklahoma, I can talk to the friends in my head!</font>

10. <font color='#000000'>It only took me EIGHT months too! [​IMG]

Thanks for the congrats. [​IMG]

St-stop stealing my tweats! [​IMG] It's eful! I only baked one per person... sob.</font>

11. <font color='#000000'>I didnt get a coockie.

~Yes you mmffghg~

Shut up and shove as many in your mouth big as you can. *hides coockies under shirt and walks over to Okkie.* Im sorry everyone took your coockies, they should be mroe considerate. *Coockie falls from shirt* Aahahaha we've been discovered run!!!!

~mmghgfhgmfh~</font>

12. <font color='#810541'>Eight months! Thats it!?! How often do you post!!!!!!!! Oh well. Its worth it. 1000.... o.O I dont think I've seen 1000 of anything before (okay thats a lie...).

*reaches to grab cookie*

Hey! You guys ate the all!!!!!!!!  [​IMG]</font>

13. <font color='#8D38C9'>COOKIES! *is a good Jac and takes only one* Congrats on 1000 posts! ^^ Of course, you can't beat ME on my friends board XDD 10,550 plus posts! NO, I am NOT obsessive with my friend! XDD</font>

14. <font color='#000000'>According to my profile, I post about 4.35 times a day... hehe. [​IMG]</font>

15. <font color='#0000FF'>Wowww..Congrats, Kat. That's a helluva lot of posting.

I just hit 500 a few days ago, come to think of it, and I've been here for over a year. [​IMG]</font>

16. <font color='#000080'>::takes one and munches down on it::

thank joo and congradulations</font>

17. <font color='#555555'>Congratulations Okkie! ^^ *takes a cookie and munches on it*  [​IMG]</font>

18. <font color='#000000'>Ehhe. Thanks. *Flies* [​IMG]

I want to actually make pendragon treats. Moo. I just need to find out how to make a cookie cutter? *Purr* Then I'd make lots in all sorts of flavors and send 'em all to the Jodie... ahaha... ha...</font>

19. <font color='#000080'>COOKIES!!!!  *grabs one*  Yay!  BIG cookie!  *huggles Okkie* Good job!  Okay, B-Ball game!  Bye bye!  *runs off lugging cookie.</font>

20. <font color='#8D38C9'>*Grabs cookie* Yummie! I know how to makes cookie cutters! But gimme your cookie firstest! *looks appalled at her bwaby twalk* I mean, I know how to make cookie cutters. See! SEE! Mister Siggy Sign is correctest!
                                      I
                                      I
                                      I
                                      V</font>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.