014. Details

Thread in 'World Building' started by Skylink, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, this is just to help me and the rest of the staff get something to do on a rainy day like this one.

What do you think RaL doesn't do a good enough job in explaining? Be it technology, travel, the trades, certain species descriptions, and etc.

If there's anything we should add more thought into because of it being too ambiguous or unknown, tell us. Operators are standing by.

2. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be posting here! But if I am, I'm not sure I understand the space-travel and otherwise travel capabilities, or the technology... I guess those are kind of related. But that's where I feel that I don't really know what 'dragons are capable of.

3. Yea, I second Maair. The details with travel are so sketchy that I didn't.. really wanna write about cars or whatnot, though I do like the idea of a horse-like creature and I wanna draw one haha

4. <_< Technology page was my job... bah! I fail. I can't wait to get home to get through with this.

5. Lol seems fine really. ^^ though I am typing up a nice way to travel XD multi-terrain environmetally friendly train. (bare with me just woke up and firefox's spell checker is refusing to work for me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.