001. How did you find out about Ramath-lehi?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I too found RaL looking for free online MMORPG's. And for a while I must admit I was dissapointed, t'was a long wait to get in. Longer to make a character actually acceptable by Shadowlack... You guys are harsh on teh noobs. :) Is Shad' RL? O.o Lol.

Either way I'm loving it here now, and I'm on literaly everyday other than that 5 month absense... >.>

2. I found this place some years ago when i was getting sick of neopets... back in the day when people roleplayed there. Got here from that place where you make that cool chain of randomness that tells about your pet xD

I didn't join, though, since I was only, what, 10? 11? I don't know xD But I remembered about it a bit ago and told my friend, and then now I joined up myself.

3. i got drafted by two long time members *you know who you are >=3*

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sinok @ Oct 23 2006, 06:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Answer?: Well....i was originally looking for free online MMO's. After stumbling upon this I gace up on free MMO's and joined this. </td></tr></table>
    Same here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.