001. How did you find out about Ramath-lehi?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was on elf wood and i found Jods stuff...and It was neat-o and she talked about Ral....and then here I am! ^^

2. Word of mouth.

3. *head bursts* I think I found it randomly searching for free online RPG games... Hrm...

4. I found Ramath-Lehi by googling 'platypus hermaphrodite'

5. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skylink @ Oct 25 2006, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I found Ramath-Lehi by googling 'platypus hermaphrodite' </td></tr></table>
    You must be joking.

6. Yes I am.. but there was a point in time.. before the New Players Guide was edited... that you could.. it was number seven on google.

"... however, you wish to play a genderless or hermaphrodite/etc character, ... Pendragons lay eggs and can be considered as monotremes (Think platypus and ..."

7. lol. pwn't.

speaking of which... hey jodiekins? :P

Think you could make a joining quiz that already registered members can take as a refresher? It'd be so much easier than logging out, going to the signup thing, taking the quiz, cancelling, loging abck in, ect...

.O.;

8. Mm, I sure could. I was thinking about rewriting the joining quiz thing so that there are more questions. Well, only ten are asked every time, but those ten are fished out of a pool of questions in the database.

I wish my homework assignments weren't so huge. :[ I have a 20x30" musculature drawing due Monday. Both anterior and posterior views. Three 7x4.5 panels to paint, read: small detail work with gouache. Two 20xSomething typography posters (one colour, one b+w). A heavily rendered 8x12 graphite drawing with classical lighting. A Typography exam. And a history paper thingy. All due within like... the next 2-3 weeks, on top of other projects that haven't been assigned yet................... man I am rambling. I've a commission to work on as well. B to the izzzaaaaaayyyy. lol

Ahha.. and people have found Ramath-lehi via quite a few strange search keywords. I hope some of those people didn't join... >_> I kid, I kid. :D

9. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 26 2006, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Mm, I sure could. I was thinking about rewriting the joining quiz thing so that there are more questions. Well, only ten are asked every time, but those ten are fished out of a pool of questions in the database.

I wish my homework assignments weren't so huge. :[ I have a 20x30" musculature drawing due Monday. Both anterior and posterior views. Three 7x4.5 panels to paint, read: small detail work with gouache. Two 20xSomething typography posters (one colour, one b+w). A heavily rendered 8x12 graphite drawing with classical lighting. A Typography exam. And a history paper thingy. All due within like... the next 2-3 weeks, on top of other projects that haven't been assigned yet................... man I am rambling. I've a commission to work on as well. B to the izzzaaaaaayyyy. lol

Ahha.. and people have found Ramath-lehi via quite a few strange search keywords. I hope some of those people didn't join... >_> I kid, I kid. :D </td></tr></table>
    :P Get back to work then. >>

10. I found this site because I was trying to find my character in Black Shuck after I hadn't been on in a while, and, I noticed it wasn't up anymore. Which, by the way, made me terrible upset. Anyway, it said to check out this site, so, I did. I still wish Black Shuck would come back up again, though. But, I love dragons, so, this site is awsome, too.

11. Yeah. I had just barely gotten to signing up for Black Shuck when it went private.... though I don't doubt Jods will open it back up again when she gets more free time, or someone suitable to run it for her part-time.

Eh, Jods? :)

12. Why I came here? 'TIS ALL KATTIUS'S FAULT! *glares* xDDD But I'm glad she did drag me here.

13. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adelos @ Oct 27 2006, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah. I had just barely gotten to signing up for Black Shuck when it went private.... though I don't doubt Jods will open it back up again when she gets more free time, or someone suitable to run it for her part-time.

Eh, Jods? :) </td></tr></table>
    Teh Jods has enough to do as is :p I doubt reopning Black Shuck will be sufficiently high on her priority list.

14. oh my god i got that one and a million more

and arnt we going just a tiny bit off topic

15. hehe. Oopsies! Looks like I got everyone off topic. =^_^= *peeps up at these strange people* Sorry. lol.

16. I came here from an affiliation link on another forum, most likely Bleeding Souls.

Then I stopped roleplaying here for a long time, probably a year and a half, but I rejoined when Kat started lurking at Kiawae, and I was reminded of RaL's existence.

So, you could say, both an external link and word of mouth. n_n

17. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kimoth @ Oct 27 2006, 06:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Why I came here? 'TIS ALL KATTIUS'S FAULT! *glares* xDDD But I'm glad she did drag me here. </td></tr></table>
    It is? Oh, no, wait, yes, it is. ^^:

Urm, I think I found this place at the nBn forums a long time ago, looked at it, forgot about it, found it again, joined up, forgot, found it again, and signed up again.

And here I am. ^^;

18. Found through Northern Epic. :/ Poor KNEE is dead, though. And so is Kiawae- I roleplayed there for a while.

And then I stopped RPing at RaL for a year, and then I rejoined, and then I stopped again, and now I might restart, and... ugh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.