001. How did you find out about Ramath-lehi?

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q. How did you first find out about Ramath-lehi?

Word of mouth? Linked from another RPG or message board? An advertisement?

2. A. I just wanted a change of pace for roleplaying :D

It's true :D

3. I don't remember. :P

4. I was looking for something to do with all my spare time (being out of school) and searched for some kind of RP board on Google. I came across the first line on the front page and thought I'd take a look. From then on for about a week, I lurked, became an Ral-junkie and joined (:

5. A. So that summer I went to a camp at the County College and made friends with this cool artist girl named Em, but whom everyone called Red, and she was 2 years older than me. Anyway, I was IMing her one night and i gave her the link to a doll maker, and then she gave it to her friend Heather, and Heather decided she wanted to talk to me. So, I said okay, and she asked if I knew about Pendragons, I asked if she meant the books by D. J. McHale, to which she said no and gave me the link to the site. *nodsnods* I remembers well.

6. Answer?: Well....i was originally looking for free online MMO's. After stumbling upon this I gace up on free MMO's and joined this.

7. What Sin said.

8. <span style='font-family:arial'> I was linkedd, thought it was pretty different from other rps</span>

9. Answer: What sinok said.

10. My friend who loved me knew i liked dragons so he looked for a game with them and found this <s>Dump</s> beautiful place XD

EDIT: <s> i'm kidding about dump btw</s>

11. Keke. Well, i actually found a link to RaL on Neopets. Someone had created a code for your neopets, with gender, likes, color, blah. And all that stuff. Twas cool. I cannot find it anymore T____T.

But there was a link at the bottom of that page. I have actually lurked around RaL for a year or so before actually joining. Whenever i went to the site with the neo-codes i always checked up on RaL. Then i lost contact with the code page for a long time. A year later i found it and started lurking again... Then i joined... AND I AM SO GLAD I DID!!!!!!!

Oh, BTW, Dumue... I love your siggy picture! That is totaly awsome! Did you draw it?

12. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crystal Vixen @ Oct 23 2006, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh, BTW, Dumue... I love your siggy picture! That is totaly awsome! Did you draw it? </td></tr></table>
    Seconded. :P

13. Answer: Thunderclaw.

14. I came here in the middle of grade 7 [4 years ago. o_O;] because my friends ditched me and I was stuck in the library at lunch. [Random online searches]

Now here I am today. :D

xDD

Edit: And I just realized I was demoted. Fun. (:

15. Mm, I just bumped down people who hadn't posted yet this month. Since being a "harbinger" kinda requires being active. It won't be permanent though if you're active though. :)

Hehe, and CV, that Neopets page... http://www.neopets.com/~spectradevilhttp://www.neopets.com/~spectradevil</a>

>_>
    No more Ramath link though because Neopets disabled all external linking. :P

16. A. I found out about RaL when I was randomly searching for something to do.

17. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 23 2006, 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> No more Ramath link though because Neopets disabled all external linking. :P </td></tr></table>
    They're money-oriented.

...I hate neopets...

18. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crystal Vixen @ Oct 23 2006, 04:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh, BTW, Dumue... I love your siggy picture! That is totaly awsome! Did you draw it? </td></tr></table>

Yes I did ^_^ Just to tag a bit more on - detail wise: I hated Kat, lol! I read that thread where Okkie got that limb replacement and I just didn't like her (for being so good?). But yeah ^^;; It's been so cool! *Snugs* OH YES! I forgot the link here once. I found it again when I went looking for anthro tutorials and stumbled across your page - Jods - in VCL I think. At the time, I didn't make the connection between your username and your char, but in one pic it had the link, and yeah... found it another way x)

19. I followed the link on a Neopets Help site, I canÂ’t remember what it was called but IÂ’m pretty sure it doesnÂ’t exist any more.

After that I lurked for a long time, not understanding what a Play-by-Post RPG was for a while, but I was so hooked on learning about RaL I kept coming back and eventually got brave enough to join :p

20. Found a slightly odd person at college and he showed me it.
    only mildly kidding Dumu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.