From Shadowlack Wiki
- Forever the Bullet (81380). T.R. Cuen
- Bestseller of the year about a Bounty Hunter turned gardener who cannot escape his old life.
- U Fempyf't Guma (81349). Kjoz.
- Erotic fiction.
- Taking Ajita. G. Krise
- Action novel for mature readers going through their rebellious phases. A tale about a former drug addict's struggle for acceptance in the eyes of his elders
- Warrior King of Swaraj. Traeus Naell.
- A novelization of the legend of Warlord Nuji Kaztohaat. Widely regarded as one of the definitive "modern" versions of the story.
- Rich Ardens. Eyven Tarsk.
- A satire on Ajitian society, told through the point of view of, appropriately enough, a rich thill.
- A humorous novel about a brotherly rivalry between two aristocrats, taken to ridiculous, over-the-top extremes. Described by a critic as "[thriving] on refuge in sheer audacity", which is a major part of its appeal.
- The Traitor's Call (81383). Zidan.
- A trilogy of a young Yki becoming involved in a vast plot to incite massacre and chaos around the globe.
- A Spectre Soiree Jordel
- A horror story about an old mansion recently converted into a Club. The story follows a dead Anubi who gets rid of the club-goers in the name of reclaiming his ancestral home.
- The Anubi and the Yki Frotelak
- A romantic/erotic novel about how a handsome Anubi from one of the ancient bloodlines and a sexy Yki whos entire clan is against inter-species romance found love and acceptance.
- A Cursed Visionary. D. Dyozin.
- Biography of the poet Salazin Karos. Notably biased against the Dragyns.
- Oumha Kertia: Recollections of my Life. Oumha Kertia.
- The autobiography of Oumha Kertia, written two years before he died.
- My Friend Krike. Edanf Letvy.
- Arden in the Window. Yaekuv Vilochztheim.
- Biography of superstar musician Craggy D. Drack, from birth to death.
- The Mage Duels Trilogy. A.R. Jand.
- (The Vengeance, The Redemption, The Armageddon)
- The official novelisations of the third, fourth and fifth entries in the AR Mage Duels game series. Criticised for having an unsympathetic protagonist and changing certain aspects of the plot.
- Pyfmtepa Og. Tabajumka Juruu.
- Dark young adult science fiction/fantasy graphic novel series.
- A weekly comic that ran for three months before being canceled.
- A graphic novel series with a complex plot, and anthropomorphic versions of Ramathian animals as characters.
- Historical fiction graphic novel, focusing on a conflict between the two halves of the Sudesha continent. This has been adapted into a film.
- Audlakh's Watch. Toir Nim.
- An illustrated novel following a group of A'khers and their Audlakhs, told from the point of view of the animals.
- The Lone Tmyfrommi. Toir Nim.
- An illustrated novel told from the point of view of a Tmyfrommi. Rumoured to have been co-written by a Tmyfrommi that the main character was based on, but the author denies this.
- My Friend Korad. Toir Nim.
- An illustrated novel which follows the unlikely friendship between a Korad and a Sagnarir. This book has been adapted into a film.
- Ancient Heroes of Ramath-Lehi. Calthor Cyrciim.
- An illustrated guide to the heroes of Ramathian mythology and legend.
- Kaztohaat: The Arden, the Legend. Calthor Cyrciim.
- An in-depth look into the mythos surrounding Warlord Nuji Kaztohaat, as well as the history of the era he lived in and popular theories about who he truly was.
- Machina: Vjyn Gylloseym sy Gyfaj. A. T. Fempkhutaj Mahji.
- A standard school-issued History text book detailing the series of events that led to the creation of the Machina Ruins.
- Veba Hyojt. Merla Gal'eson.
- Building Cronvint. Taeshli Keal.
- An in-depth look at the history of Cronvint. Criticised for having a strong pro-Grader bias.
- Skengilo Kluf: An Introduction. Rede Mihokat.
- An introduction to Skengilo Kluf, a martial art developed by a Feydragon clan to use against larger opponents.
- The M Word Liir Sekelm.
- Basic Introductory book to the Laws of Magic and their basic principles.
- So we've been told Nimryn Tallahar.
- An in depth, highly educational and intriguing text that looks at the important years surrounding the transition from the Dragyn Dynasty into the Grader Dynasty.
- The Cronvint Times.
- A daily newspaper printed and sold in Cronvint, Trilok.
- Janardan Academy Newsletter.
- The newsletter of the Janardan Academy.
- The Janardan Daily.
- A daily newspaper printed and sold in Janardan, Swaraj.
- The Vehklemine Reader.
- A literary magazine. Originated in Vehklemine, Ajita.