From Shadowlack Wiki
|National Motto:||Not all of me will die.|
|Official Languages||Ramathian, Common|
- Location of the Janardan Academy
- Founder of Janardan Academy
- Legendary hero and historical warlord; namesake of Kaztohaati
- Vhelic Art Gallery
- A low key gallery often displaying local and less renown art collections.
- Dragonbach's Musical Academy (Educational Institute)
- Emshadjyomp (Café)
- A franchise of cafés.
- Honnemdrejp Academy for Young Thill (Educational Institute)
- Janardan Academy (Educational Institute)
- Magi Lake (Freshwater Lake)
- Ramath-lehi's largest body of freshwater.
- Manik Swamplands (Wetlands)
- Dangerous swamplands. Inhabited by slick mud, sink holes, bogs, flaming plants, hostile monsters and deep gullies.
- Pjudym Shyjm Collegiate Institute (Educational Institute)
- Pwa Desert (Desert)
- A vast barren desert where very little life can be found. Home to a few elusive Anubi tribes.
- The Gravedigger (Club)
- A late night destination bar that specializes in being spooky.
- The Rage (Club)
- A club with loud party techno beats. Not for the faint of heart (or ugly).
- The Watering Hole (Restaurant/Bar)
- A desert themed restaurant with extremely skilled bartenders.
- Thujgthyysaj't Jumda (Recreation)
- A shooting range nestled in the commercial area of Watani.
- Vivuli Jungle (Jungle)
- Located right in the middle of Swaraj, close to the famous Janardan Academy.
- Watani (Residential)
- A large cluster of mountains and caves along the lower eastern coast of Swaraj which houses many Ramathian families.
- Whooton School for Nioti (Educational Institute)