Threadness :P

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Madgirl, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes that's right, pick one of my chars and if you have an idea for a thread go for it otherwise we'll see where it goes :P

2. Hay Madgirl whats up, I got two characters ready to play (Sarunus and Ermon) But I can only post 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM my time. But If I go over to my bro in laws over the weekend I can post all day.

3. Heya! I'd think that Medhsnuja and my character Fautal would have an interesting thread together.

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grivonsfrara @ Jan 1 2009, 09:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But I can only post 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM my time. But If I go over to my bro in laws over the weekend I can post all day. </td></tr></table>
    Hey :) That's fine, I don't mind waiting for replies :P If you want to pick a place and character thats fine!

Hi flyingweaselman! Love the name :P Oooo yes indeedy, do you want to start it and where? :)

5. They are both regularly in Bhim so any were there would be good. But I cant seem to decide which character I want to RP with so which ever is fine with me.

6. Hey, I'm interested to rp with you, that's if you wouldn't mind rping with me.

I've read the bio of your characters and...

Lukia seems to fit with Kycen for some reason. To me that is.

7. I think our thread should take place in the Manik Swamplands. Our characters should happen to stumble into each other, since Fautal has a nemesis in those swamps and he sometimes goes out to search for him.

8. I would love a thread if you still have room. Gy, Amaroq and Kuma could use a thread with anyone, really. :)

9. Hehe yay threadness!!

If anyone wants to start a thread somewhere and just give me a pm where it's started and I'll join you :) Best way I think :P x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.