thread?

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Harker, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd also like some more threads, if anyone is interested in having one with my character. I don't really have any plot or character direction that I'd like to go in, so I'm pretty open for anything.

2. I think my character Vemul would be a good friend for your character.

3. Yes, Arie and Vemul would make good friends, have any ideas where to start a thread?

4. How about Swaraj, that is where Vemul is mainly.

5. Okay. Could you possibly start one?
    I've got a lot of college homework (started yesterday) and it'd be easier for me to just reply. T_T
    I'd love you forever. :heart:

6. Thanks :3 and I replied

7. still looking fer a thuread?

8. sure am x]

9. do you have a preference for any of my characters?

10. I'm not really picky, but I like Ploy and Lamaria most, so you can pick. :)

11. let's have a romp with Lamaria, shall we? Lamaria is really flexible and can be anywhere. she's a healer, an avid swimmer and wake-boarder, loves to eat cultural foods, and listen to slam poetry. (:

12. sounds good to me. :)

13. i guess i should've said, after all that, any ideas about where to start? plots ideas, or just general starting points?

14. I don't really have any ideas at all, but I'll try to think of something. If you have any ideas, we could start with them.

my brain doesn't function well at early hours.

15. hmn!

well, Lamaria is likely to be down in Aurius taking a little break from work with Ploy, if that's any help to start building somewhere?

16. hm. Arie lives in Aurius. She lives with her parents, but sort of has a large addition to the home that is her room and studio for her designs and art thingss and tinker toys. i can't thing of anything that might help. perhaps Arie could seem upset and Lamar' could come upon her?

i'm a freshman art student in college and still getting used to it. x_x so i'm sorry if i'm not really being helpful

17. hey! i would LOVE that!

if Arie's real upset and Lamaria senses it because it's so strong... ? how about they're both hanging out at a coffee place or some other likewise public, relaxed spot and we'll play out from there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.