The Original Ramathian Horrors

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by ArcticKiba, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I have this character I've been meaning to play before the change, Her name is Rilo Illyria.

She's a horror movie actor and escape artist by trade (Two seemed to fit), and I want to roleplay as if she's on the job. Anyone interested?

Here's my idea, it starts off on the first day of production and Rilo is already starting to method act as a spunky, introverted thill. Rilo continuously slips up, due to a few inconsistencies in the character's personality.

This goes on, a few scenes needing to be redone due to mistakes and stress. This is a great opportunity for her to get both sides of her personality into play.

This can involve so many other characters, from more actors to directors, to even camera workers. What's really a top priority however, is the name for the production and perhaps a theme.

2. I think that's a really fabulous idea for a character. :) I don't think I have anyone who is quite actor-material, but I bet there's someone around here that does.

3. No worries, people who can't act worth a dime tend to get good roles in movies nowadays (Nicholas Cage[From all the movies I've seen with him, his acting is lame and repetitive {lol brackets}]).<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:17 am --<br /><br />Gonna bump this, because I was gonna create another thread for it anyways. Hope no one minds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.