Sturdy as tree, weak as a leaf

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Xander, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My brain burns with ideas for my people but no other dragons seem to know who they are.... This is a request for people willing to go on an adventure involoving revenge, character development and being seious about trying to kill eachother.

2. Killing things, you say?
    Daemon is interested! Mwaha.

Seriously though, interested in having a dark, demented "super villain" along for this crazy journey thing? It sounds right up Daemon's alley. That and I haven't been in a thread here in a few years. I miss the RP's. ;_;

3. Let's do this you cute bagged kitten you!
    Did you know I associate the persons avatar with actual apperaence in my head? You look like a very cute kiteen!

Teehee, meow.

But seriously, I just want you to let me know if you have any preferences at all and I'll set things up.

4. Nah, make a post and I'll hop right in. Just remember that Daemon always has some secret agenda - he's the arch villain type.

And I'm far from the bagged kitty. xD I just use it 'cause the poor thing looks clueless. I'd need a picture of a n00b-weight-lifter or something if I was going for physical appearance things. Or maybe a tiny sumo wrestler.

5. HHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

maybe a tiny n00b wight lifter/sumo wrestler............
    next to a bagged kitten. HEE!

6. Hey, I'd be willing to join this sort of plot. I need some threads here, since I haven't been so active lately. If we can keep posting regularly then I'd join.

7. I can post on an hourly base on slow days, which most of my days are right now. I just want to see what characters everybody wants playing in this thread so I can either A: figure out which character of mine I want to send in and B: so we can decide as a gruop where this is going to go down.

My minds eye see's FlyingWeaselMan as a short rude anime character with a flying weasel familiar.

8. Drat! You caught me! lol

I'm going to play Fautal as usual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.