Spazzing out!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Eniar, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone want a thread with any of my characters? My muse had an energy drink. It's KILLING ME! :(

Anyone interested? I'll start the threads! :D

2. God this Forum seems like personals adds that always get answers....

Anyways, I still want to resolve some issues between Gyth and Jaina or have someone actually meet Alexander Glasswing for more then a crazed intro fight scene.

3. My muse got hold of the energizer bunny, so it's going to keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going...

(Imagine this going on for about ten minutes)

...And going and going and going... Whatever, you get the message. I would very much like to RP with you. I'm bored out of my skull.

4. Sorry, I forgot I posted this here. XS I would very much love a thread with both of you.

Xander: Which one do you think would be more fun, with Thym and Jaina, or someone else and Alexander?

ArcticKiba: Perhaps something between the Aquabats? I haven't quite gotten used to Vjauc yet. :)

5. Oh god, Pendzez and Jynx haven't seen each other for a while, not to mention Will and Thrai, but I think Pendzez and Jynx will do for now.

6. Sure thing! Any particular plot you had in mind, or do you just want to wing it?

7. Well, nothing in particular, so I'd say wing it. Anywhere that ya fancy? somewhere where they haven't or have been, but not together yet?

8. How about the City of Aurius? They could go to the circus or something. :)

9. Can it be a different circus? The other one is unavailable since someone that is part of it hasn't replied yet. So, maybe a different one?

10. Or they could do something else, like go out to eat or to a concert or for a walk or something. :)

11. I suppose he could take her out to lunch. Maybe at the fancy restaurant, the Watering hole in Watani?

12. Sure! Want me to start, or would you be willing to?

13. could you please?

14. Remember to add a timestamp. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.