Searching

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Lord Ahceron, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am having a slow time with threads at the moment, all this time but no one posts replys to the rps I'm in. granted I may have a couple more coming up soon (i hope :P) But never the less I do have enough time for a great many deal of threads! I do go on this sight everyday.
    I am also searching for someone to be Xavius' aprecntice and someone (prefeably a relativley light sided character) to be his rival. I hope to RP with some of you soon.

2. I have an idea for an RP between one of my characters and your character. I can have my character be the rival of Xavius because my character, Fautal, uses his darkness lore for self defence because of the dangers of being in remote places. This, I think, can create an interesting storyline. I also come to this website almost every day and I will reply to the RPs.

3. Sounds like a good Idea, If you put up a post I'll respond ^^

4. i think phet'knis might be appreciative of learning more about dark sorcery, although an apprenticeship might take several threads to set up. she wouldn't willingly work with acheron unless he was a feydragon. ;P anywho, interesting basis for a thread.

i can't start a thread at the moment.

5. I just need to set up a place that our characters can meet. I'm thinking maybe somewhere in Swaraj, because my character has been overseeing an archaeological dig in Dhruv and Swaraj is close to it.

6. To FlyingWeasleMan: Certainly, that makes sense afterall! Just let me know when you got it up.

To Phylus: Well if in the future you wish to start a thread please just let me know, I would be more then happy to do such.

7. OK, I have made a thread. It is titled "The Meeting" and it is in the manik swamplands.

8. Grrr! Jureap's got dibs! Shes already gona be his aprecntice *fights off the crowd* She may be willing to work with Phet'knis...but only maybe... *Paws at Phylus with foot* :death:

9. No, my character is going to be Arhceron's rival. Not apprentice.

10. Wow I must e getting popular! ;) Yeah right! I wish. I am very much enjoying both threads by the way.

11. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FlyingWeaselMan @ May 5 2008, 08:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> No, my character is going to be Arhceron's rival. Not apprentice. </td></tr></table>
    I was talking to Phylus, and it was meant as a joke...kinda *shiffty eyes*

12. I know, haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.