RP with me?

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by ArcticKiba, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking to roleplay using my new Aquabat character, Vanti T57, though I would like to roleplay with any of my characters.

Please just leave a post here if you want to RP with me. Just please, I would like it if YOU start the thread. I don't mind where it is, as I can always come up with a realistic excuse as to why and how they are there.

Be a pal!

2. -coughs, makes nudges over to ryvlluem gyser-
    i made the locale for aquabats, afterall...

3. Sweet, I'm there!

4. oh, p.s. if nobody else claims this, which i think another aquabat character shooould, then we can put nymbaata and vanti together...

5. That could become interesting...

6. I dunno who nym or vanti are and what plan you guys have already, but maybe I should toss Syd in there for the sake of having another aquabat. I need to rp him anyhow. SO.

What's goin on? xD

7. Yes, one more to join the fun!

The More the merrier, I always say. By all means, get in on this.

8. yay!

okay, i vote that Enny start the thread. c:

9. lol wat

actually I really don't know how to start. I think you should start, Leaf, cause yer the first person who posted to this thread lD

if not, could you spare some ideas for me? I don't have much to go on, nor have I ever rped anything underwater. so yea.

10. It doesn't need to be underwater at all,just not any place geologically impossible for an amphibious creature.

11. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (phylus @ Nov 16 2008, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> -coughs, makes nudges over to ryvlluem gyser-
    i made the locale for aquabats, afterall... </td></tr></table>
    I was looking at that post, but uh... we're a bit sloppy on what to do and where we're actually doing this

should we do it at the gyser, or somewhere else? Then I can actually start the thread. xD

12. I don't mind where it is, as I said in the first post.

13. Nyym is a shapeshifter, so the underwater thing presents no -major- difficulty. but whatever, it can be anywhere really.

14. so at Ryv Gyser? if you're really not up to it En', i'll start.

15. I'm definitely cool with that. I'm kinda dead obviously lD; sowwy.

16. It's alright, we all kinda disappear from here every once in a while. We all have lives... Well, the jury's still out on my case though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.