Ready to RP a new character

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Nasuella, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay. So recently I got a new character accepted: http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1641Binail Hachuan</a>. <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(I had a lot of trouble trying to write the descriptions; it wasn't until I went on holiday that it all fell into place. Yes, I've recently been on holiday; I submitted the profile while interstate! But that's off-topic.)</span>

Now, in the past I've just posted AW topics, but I decided that it's probably not the best idea. So I'll be taking up offers for threads with Bin. Casual chats, philosophical stuff, Feydragon stuff, meeting with an authority figure (he has a total lack of faith in authority)... plenty of possibilities with this guy. (He's mostly based in Ajita.)

Keep in mind that I'm not exactly a long-winded writer - I'm kind of a "be precise" and "less is more" kind of writer. (Bin is just a character with lots of detail.)

2. I'm interested in RPing with that character. Just pick which char of mine you'd like to RP with. (i don't really care which)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.