Ready to go unlurker.

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Leech, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H'okay. So I just revamped the two characters I kept. (Temyc and Julia). Both have left school.

Temyc is now searching for his missing daughter, Devs, wandering the world in search of her. He will stop in towns here and there to make money in underground fighting matches to continue his search. He has lost much of his friendliness because he has no one now. But that does not mean he will be a jackass. :)

Julia is now also roaming here and there. She got expelled from school for starting a fire in the dorms, in anger at some boy. So she now stays with random family, but she is still rather sweet and nice.

Does anyone wanna rp with them? :) :D yayyyyy! I have brain juices pumping again!

2. didn't you just go on lurker?

3. Yes I did oo;

But I got a couple ideas for once and now my brain is actually working. My cousin was so nice to be supportive. And jodie is awesome for suggesting revamping my chars! Yayyyyy

4. -shakes head-

(; glad to have you back...

5. thanks! :D

Now who wants to rp?

6. .............hewwo?

-gulp-

7. Be patient man, you know the site's a tad slow on replies. :3 Go and make some AW threads and they will come to you.

8. I will start an open thread soon then :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.