Resolved Question's from Lycan again

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by Lycanshero, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have four questions.

First question; Is there by chance a place to do a space thread? If not, then could I suggest like a station or section for space travelers?

Second question; I sorta need advice on making a crossbred being. My new girl is suppose to be a mix of Anubi and Yki. I've read both races information, but I was hoping you could tell me what would be more logical and common among the background parents and other things for this thill.

Third question; I was curious about the medical corp for the Military system. Which branch would that be under more or would it be it's own little seperate group? (ie: the new girl I mentioned in the second question is joining that. ^^)

Fourth question; I was curious about Atrasis' update with Leadership to Master and adding Sharpshooting as Master along with Language as Master.

2. - There currently isn't, but feel free to start a space thread anywhere you'd like. Just make sure that it is labelled in the first post somewhere that it takes place in space.

- A Yki/Anubi cross is highly unlikely. For it to be even remotely plausible, both parents would have to leave their respective tribes in order to even meet. (Given that Yki live in polar regions, and Anubi around the equator.)

- I think I remember talking to you over IM about this sort of thing before... anyway, the medical corp is spread throughout the four divisions. She could belong to any of the four divisions and specialize in medicine/healing regardless.

- It's still on the list. I just have not had any time whatsoever to get to the characters. Since I've already approved these trades, just go ahead and roleplay with them.

3. Thank you for the answers.

Okay, so space idea can be anywhere just labeled in bold space rp.

Hmmm. Okay, so most likely a Yki/Anubi hybrid would not work, unless both parents will basically be outcast in order for this to work? Would there still be a chance for me to make this crossbreed character from these to races or would I have to combine two others for this character?

Okay, so any branch for the medical corp, just in her occupation area just put rank and job type (ie: Medical Corp XD)?

Alright, so rp with Atrasis as if he has the trades I mentioned?

Thank you again for the information. Keep up the good job Shriker. ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.