One character up for adoption

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Fey, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <span style='color:purple'>Right. This is a first for me. I need a good home for her. I made Az as a depression cure and to help along with the histories for Fey and Tye.

This will also help later on, if I need to do a family RP.

So who thinks they have what it takes to have http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=1379Azel</a>?</span>

2. <span style='color:pink'>Last chance to get her. ^^ Ends on the 22nd. Then I'll have to make the choice of Having her die or Have her NPC'd.</span>

3. Hmm, roleplaying as a mournful mother on anti-depressants and drugs as well as taking care of the ever handsome Fey'yore. What a combo! Where do I sign up and become an emo mum?

4. <span style='color:purple'>Lol! Nice way to put that. It would also mean you get to play in the eventual wedding. I'll get one of the staffers to send her over. ^.^</span>

5. Oh gawd, there's a wedding now? Well that depreciated the character a little... How soon is it? Is it months away in real time? You sure you're not taking this too fast, Fey'yore? *Getting into character* This is your life we're talking about Fey. Gallivanting and frolicking in to marriage proposals with every female 'dragon that moves is seriously unhealthy for your well being, *pops an anti-depressant*.

Starting to like this character already.

6. <span style='color:purple'>Bawhaha! Heh yes he seems to have found the one for him and probally in a month or so. ^^ I never really got into Azazel lol still you can add to her as much as you like. ^^ You do seem good to her already XD

</span>

7. Am I allowed to play with her current profile?

[EDIT] And what was she last doing?

8. <span style='color:purple'>Yup and when you get her. You could do what you like. ^^</span>

9. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fey'yore @ Feb 19 2009, 12:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><span style='color:purple'>You could do what you like.</span></td></tr></table>
    Let's me stress this next sentence. Are you sure? Because I'm going to be very dramatic. =D

10. <span style='color:purple'>Yup ^^ I wouldn't mind.</span>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.