Important

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Aiuret, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I cannot sent you PMs, Shriker because it says you disabled it.

[EDIT] Also, the name of posts don't show up on the front page. And two more things. Allowing members to receive PMs is set to "No" as default. This is probably why I can't send you, PMs Shriker. Being hidden is also set to "Yes" as default. I want to know who's online. ;_;

2. But... the site hasn't moved at all. o_O; The forum is just in the index directory instead of the /forums one. Same domain.

3. Oh yeah, I noticed that. My bad! XD

[EDIT] Seems I'm still hidden despite me not wanting to be hidden...

4. Try logging out and then back in for that one. :)

5. Changing the default and logging in and out didn't seem to help for the 'hidden' issue...

Looking forward to taking a real good look at this place when I get back form [strike]ransacking[/strike] studying a cemetery.

EDIT; Had a feeling that strike command wouldn't work xD

6. Curious...

It's possible that it might be cached somewhere. I'll do a little more digging around, and also add that strike BBCode for you. :)

Test
    [strike]Test[/strike]
    [del]Test[/del]

All added.

7. [ramathian]Hi cheesepuffs[/ramathian]

I don't seem to have a problem with the hidden things, or I've missed it entirely.

8. Sweet 8) Everything seems to be good now.

9. Are we going to have a skin where everything is black? I kind of liked the old Ramath-lehi colour scheme. =/

10. At this stage, I'll be tackling the new graphics for the site. It's a little hard to tell you exactly what you can expect, as I haven't decided with Jodie yet what theme we'll be going for. But yeah, you can at least expect new graphics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.