I'm back!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Eniar, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm back, after a very long time away. I want to apologize for dying on so many of you, even if you don't remember me.

We found out my mom has fibris displacia, which essentially means the bone of her skull never stopped growing, so it's basically smashing her brain. And around the same time my grandfather had a heart-attack, and nearly died, and my great-grandmother died...just a lot of awful news all at once, so I had to die for a little while. But I'm back now, and ready to get back into the swing of things.

Just thought I'd say hello, and see if anyone remembered me from back when I didn't know anything. :)

2. Glad to have you back Jynx. Sorry to hear all that bad news and hope everything will be better for you and your family.

3. Aiiie. Welcome back Jynx. :heart:

Life has this way of just happening, so do what you have to do. We're always going to be here.

4. Welcome back Jyxn :)

Life really has some bad timing, I'm sorry to hear about your family, hopefully everything has been getting better though!

5. Hey guys! Glad to be back. Now that things seemed to be slowing down and picking up, it seemed like the perfect time. I missed it here. :greyheart:

6. Hiya, welcome back! Hope stuff gets better at home, it's good to see that stuff's cleared up enough for you to be able to get back though : )

7. Welcome back Jynx! Hope you're feeling better after all that, and sorry to hear it's been rough =/ It's good to see you kicking around in these parts :D

8. Thanks guys! It's really good to be back. I missed this place. :D

9. So sorry to hear about your family life. My reason for being away pales in comparison to that by far. I just got addicted to WoW.

10. :\ I'm sorry things have been so hard for you, but I'm glad you're pulling through. If there's anything we can do to help...

11. Thanks, guys, it means a lot that you care. We're getting a lot of support from extended family and friends who haven't talked to us in years, just that you're being so understanding helps a lot. ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.