I need some help...

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by heartscape411, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I made my account a while ago, and I'm having some trouble getting my head around all the new lingo being used. So, I was hoping that perhaps someone would be able to rp with me, but be patient and help me a long so I get the hang of it. Please, help me!

2. Hi Heartscape :) Welcome to Ramath! I'd be more then happy to have a thread with you.

My character Cilea is also a singer, so I'm thinking our character might be able to bond over something like that. She is also very out going and talkative. Or if any of my other characters interest you I could use them. I'm up for anything right now.

3. Okay, Thanks! I would really like that! Right now, I just need to get the hang of things, so please be patient with me! And I'm sorry if I turn out to be really bad at rping. And you're fleeing the country?

4. (Psst! You're new! You're not expected to be good. Lautir rocks; she is really flexible ICly... oh yeah, welcome to Ramath!)

5. Hehe, if it is your first time RPing like this it will take some getting used too, so of course I'll be patient with you. :)

Would you like to try your hand at writing an intro post? It can be pretty much any where, I can make an excuse for my character to be there.

I'm leaving for a European tour in about 30 days for 30 day xD So I will sadly be leaving you hanging at that point.

6. Wow, Europe! Cool! Don't worry about leaving me hanging! So, I was thinking the rp should take place in Watani, should I start a new post in the Watani category and should I make it private?

7. Yep, sounds good!

8. Mind if I drop in?
    It's been awhile and I'd like to get back into the rps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.