How Confusing

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Pendzez Zazkex, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok
    Karryasa and Zamfir are Pendragons and their daughter, Koani is a Lukuo
    How can that be???????
    :camolizard:

2. Yeah, it is confusing, but I think I know how... But Shriker will clear things more... I'm thinking a genetic code in Koani is different from an average pendragon, am I right? If not, it was a guess to try clearing something up... Anyways have a nice day mates...

3. Congrats on being the first person to notice. :P

Koani's a freak, but yeah, her code is different. Anywho, the lukuo gene was most likely recessive in one (or possibly both) of her parents - whether it be Karryasa or Zamfir, she'd probably never tell. However, none of Koani's siblings are lukuo either, which sort of makes you wonder.

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Anywho, the lukuo gene was most likely recessive in one (or possibly both) of her parents</td></tr></table>

Well, umm.... mabye one of the parents were of Lukuo ancestors and was carrying the gene this whole time and the gene was given to Koani, therefore Koani is a Lukuo.

5. That sounds dangerously like a complement Shriker... (joking) thank you... If it's a website I like, I tend to read almost everything... :) Unless it was to him...?

6. Haha, welcome? :P

Koani is a bit of a special case when it does come to genetic makeup though. Even more special since none of her siblings are lukuo, even though they really ought to be. I'd call it a freak accident really. I bet her parents were surprised when what they hatched was a spiked ball of DOOM for a kid.

7. Don't say that.
    She ain't that bad.

:)

8. It was a joke... Sorry, it's just the way I talk about complements... no offence...

9. I don't think Dark Eyed Dragon's reply was directed at you, Lycanscar =) Jods referred to Koani as being a spiked ball of doom. Shame, poor Koani ;)

10. Ha. The same thing happened with Dylan - his parents both carried recessive lukuo genes, and it came out fully in him.

11. I guess my theory is positive, mabye?

12. Mabye your theory is positive, Dark.
    Good explanation of the theory, too. :musicnote:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.