Happy Birthday Ramath-lehi!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Jul 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramath-lehi, or at least the domain, turned one year old on July 16th, 2003. I'd just like to take the time now to thank everyone, specifically the players, that have made this possible. We've been through several dry spells, lived through having to deal with EzBoard, lived with getting to know how to work Ikonboard, and much more. So thanks once again.

I'm going to be making a few new linking buttons today. So someone remind me to upload them later. Also, I'm looking to appoint a new staff member. Someone with good ideas to help out with making intricate world wide plots. So PM or email me if you're interested. I've also updated the staff page a little bit, but I only put up names and emails. If you're on there, tell me what else you'd like me to put up.

As always, site and game suggestions are more than welcome. I think that some ideas for some new forum locations would be neat...

2. <font color='#FF7F00'>Muahaha. Happy Birthday RaL.

As for forum suggestions.. Mmm.. how about a mountain range or something?

Or maybe a forest area.. or open plains..

Or a marketplace/business area. I think there already is one though.</font>

3. <font color='#ABCDEF'>Yay! *throws confetti and hands out cookies*

What about an actually city, with skyscrapers and such? I dunno if that'd actually fit though, even if RaL is a futuristic rpg. Hm... Or how about a park? With a lake. Or just a lake. Oo; A big lake. With a sea monster. Okay, ignore that. What about a national park? With lotsa animals. Some pendragons might just use it for hunting though. o.o;; Or a small town, with a park, and a big lake. >.>;

*munches on a cookie, and tries to think rationally, but gets a headache.*</font>

4. <font color='#F8F8FF'>Happy belated hatchday, RaL!!!

*Clingsto Jodie and licks her ear* And we must not forget to thank the Jodie for running it. Heh, heh, heh!

About the staff page — you can put my AiM up there. And even my LJ and Da links, if you want. I dun’ care. And feel free to put my name (just put Kattle) and location (Ohio, United States; but you knew that already) up tharrr!

UPLOAD THEM BUTTONS. =P</font>

5. <font color='#00FF00'>Yes, Happy Belated Birthday, RaL. =D

Of course, Jodie must be thanked for creating RaL in the first place, as well as all she has done since. :nods and offers Jodie cookies:</font>

6. <font color='#C0C0C0'>RaL is old. No. No. Just kidding ^^; Most RPG's don't last this long, that's why Ramath-lehi is so special *nod nod*

*nibbles on Jodie's toes because she has no cookies* o-~; Jodie's done a great job on this site, I've seen it evolve as the time rustled by.

I remember ezboard... Evil ezboard... I like ikonboard better *huggles ikonboard* No annoying popups.

*throw confetti thingies* ^_^; Mula</font>

7. <font color='#FFFFFF'>yes i know that i am overly late, but happy birthday, its really cool that you put something like this together and kept it going! not many people can do that! you really deserver recognition!  [​IMG]</font>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.