'Ello out there!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Lautir, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello my lovely Ramathians :] I'm now on winter break and ready to try and breath some life into these forums. (which means I'm working on replies for all the threads I'm in!)

So does anyone have any holiday plans? Anyone else just basking in the glory of being done with school for a few weeks?

2. I'm going to be on a plane to Ontario tomorrow to visit the family. :)

Looking forward to seeing all of the animals (cats, dogs, and siblings).

3. It feels so good to be off from college and so ridiculously jobless! xD all I've been doing these past few days is lazing about, don't see anything else planned for the next two weeks ^_^

4. I've been a baaaaaaaaaaaaad boy. Haven't been here for yonks. Gad ><! But I'm off from Uni now for a while, and I'm getting back into things!

It's been interesting. 13 weeks done. 16 more to go. I'll be a 2nd Year and 1/3rd through my BA ^^! So far so good on that front. Nothing too hard. Just - not gelling very well with some of the house-mates X) such is life.

Yes, I've been looking forward to this break for ages =D I'm really glad it's here now, and I've been noodling over concepts on expanding locations and technology for Ramath. Got some ideas already that I'll post up in the Attic. I kinda wanna make a thoughts topic where we can all pitch our ideas - any little strands or notions, or things that just don't fit or should change, or need clarifying. I'm always getting ideas but I'm much more rarely able to put them down quickly x);

Glad to see everyone's still alive and kicking!

5. I'm spending 5 days with my parents (including xmas) and then when i get back to MY house i'm spending time with my BF and meeting his dad, whos supposed to be coming down to visit~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.