Dark characters?

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Lord Ahceron, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, to all of you who may read this. I was just wondering who out there has any particularly dark characters they are quite fond of? Also wondering if you might want to start a post at some point in time. I am quite new to the site however I enjoy very, very much and I wish to post as much as I can.
    In truth I will of course post with any one and any character really. Dark or not, I just want to know who out there also has a darksided character.

Sincerely,

L.Ahceron

2. Um, I think this should go in the "Game related form" rather than "General chat". But aside from that my character Jureap is kinda dark...and a wee bit evil.

3. Your character is definetly an awsome one, and yeah she does seem to be leaning to the darker side of things, haha.

4. phet'knis is not necessarily dark, just more... sinister. but she lives in the same swamplands as acheron, so i think we should RP some time... consider a plot.

5. aw, thanks...lets thread.

6. To Benji: Sure lets talk plot!

To Phylus: I have read your character and I think it might be possible Xavius and her can even get along! If she can over look his unmistakeable evil :P I think he would find her quite interesting.

7. haha, phet'knis... overlook? who knows. (; anyways, after this week is up, i'll be able to start a thread. good?

8. sounds good, just PM me when you are ready

9. I've got Kakosenas... she's been sort of quiet for a while. She generally sticks to haunting Bhim as well. :/

10. Why hello Shriker! mabye we could make a thread in bhim?

11. And you could always need a mob boss. Valyne could do for evilness ^^ (though i still need to get rid of a few flaws that i just noticed in him)

12. A mob boss, now quite often thats someone with power!:P And quite a corrupt person XD

13. Our thread in up in the blackmarket now by the way ^^

14. Hmm I have "dark" characters. To be honest two are just evilness :larvae: Phoenix and Medhsnuja. I love Phoenix for her skitzo nature and just pure evilness! Really need to get the S.O.B. back ... hmmm

15. Check out my guy feedback welcome thanks

16. To MadGirl: Very nice characters, I can see that they would be involved in many interesting threads, perhaps we should thread sometime.

To Mournbringer: Your character seems to be missing, what was his/her name?

17. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord Ahceron @ May 4 2008, 06:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> A mob boss, now quite often thats someone with power!:P And quite a corrupt person XD </td></tr></table>
    lol indeed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.