Crystal Vixen Is Moving!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Temrin, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright, I figured I'd let everyone know that i will be offline for an unknown amount of time.

I am moving out of my parents house for the first time. Eep! I am moving on this coming Sunday. So i am not sure exactly how long it will be before i have internet again at the new house. I will of course notify you guys when i am back.

Wish me luck! Im so nervous XD But really excited XD Gaah!

CV Out! :heart:

P.S. I'll be around until Sunday still :P but just letting you guys know

2. good luck!

3. Thankee~ :heart:

4. Good luck! How far away from your folks will you be?

5. Its roughly 2 hours away but its a bitch trying to get there XD

6. Eeee, big life step! Kind of jealous ;] Hold big parties for me, that's what I want a place for. Oh, and dinner parties, ou! And tea parties as well! 'Kay I guess I just want a place to host parties from xD

Lots of luck to you Jess, have beer and pizza ready for who ever helps move all your stuff, hehe. And have fun!

7. Parties Parties Parties. Lol well, were having a moving party, but really once we move in its down to the block. We've gotta figure out what we need for the house, what furniture and food and blah blah blah. Gunna have to go out and buy accessories that we don't have. all that stuff. Gunna be amusing i think. and tiring. lol

If you want, when we have that party i can ustream us LOL. You can come watch :P

8. YES! Hahahaha, it would only make me the saddest person on the internet ;D

Shopping should definitely be amusing, time to put some of those artistic skills of yours to use.

9. How many people are you gonna be sharing the place with?

10. Best of luck to you lass :P I'll prod you on Sunday to make sure your arms haven't fallen off from all that packing :D

11. WTB info on Jess

Quite a while later :

/5 WTB word from Jess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.