Confession to the group

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Thrai Bwekxa, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm so in trouble for this, so big that I might not be allowed back on RaL anymore.
    If that will be the case, I'm sorry that I betrayed and disobeyed the rules.

This account, Thrai Bwekxa is a lie. There never was a Patrick. My real name is Daniel, or the same person as the Dark Eyed Dragon account. I thought I could get away with it, but I had to report myself in because you would have noticed something if this account hasn't been on for a while.

There you go, the truth is revealed. Do what you will with me.

2. ...Eh? Well, uh, Dark Dragon, Thrai Bwekxa - whoever you are - I don't think it's that big a deal now that you're confessed it. I'm sure you'd be taken lightly but I don't see how it's that serious?

3. I'm closing this for now because this is a staff issue. It doesn't require member posts.

4. Okay Daniel, I've talked it over with Jodie.

It's not that big an issue that you've had two accounts, and we're grateful that you've told us about it. Jodie can merge/move characters from one account to another, so you don't need to delete/remake characters or anything like that. Just a "pick up and drop" =) However, to do that, we'd like to know please:

A) Which account would you like to keep?
    B) Which character(s) would you like to keep?

5. Well, the DED account I want to keep. the thing is, I have one character slot left and Thrai's characters I want to keep. They will be needed, but I'm not staff so I can't have more than ten characters. I don't know. Thrai Bwekxa is needed, Jutwras Brytzex is needed, and Shen Miag is definitely need in my story.

6. Hey Ded, (heh heh, thats your new nickname from me 'cause it sounds a little like dead!) you could delete any characters on your original acount that you barely play with. Or I'm sure that talking it over with the staff you could work something out to keep everybody, they're a cool bunch, as you should know.

7. Well, mabye if people wanted to be the characters, that would work.
    Jutwras and Thrai can be up for adoption because I really want to have still alive and not deleted. Shen I could play as.

Also, no one of mine will be deleted because I would use them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.