character

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by ang0224, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I come on today (26/6/08) to create my new character tom insignia to find that deamon and dark lore is restricted! :tear: this ruin's the whole character! Sorry Morichai my character look's like it'll be taking a detour.

Can I ask how can I make a similar description without changing him much.

HereÂ’s the original description of Tom

First name: Tom
    Second name: Insignia
    Orientation: Heterosexual
    Species: pendragon
    Hatch day: mia 11th
    Birthplace: unknown

Character trades:
    Archon and light lore- apprentice
    Daemon and dark lore- basic

Trade notes:
    Tom uses archon magic to heal and summon weapons to buff these weapons up heÂ’ll use his daemon magic to enchant and increases power.

Physical description:

TomÂ’s hair is combed and is the colour black, his fur is soft and easily swayed by the wind and is mainly buff coloured with beige for secondary colour at the usual places, heÂ’ll be 6 foot tall but canÂ’t turn quad and He doesnÂ’t have wings and any tattoos, mass is to an average 13 year old .

Tom has a short muzzle, small body build but his legs are medium built.

Tom wears a gentlemanÂ’s clothes; a white long sleave t-shirt with a full back tuxedo and has black pants; these will always be ironed in the afternoon.

Personality:

Tom is a gentleman; heÂ’ll speak with a normal voice he also walks and runs normally but still uses polite words and never has used rude words.
    Tom keepÂ’s on putting other people first unless theyÂ’re a pain and evil, heÂ’ll eat the last slice of cake and make up some excuse on why.

TomÂ’s evil or bad side would be stuck with his imaginative good side both will argue on whoÂ’s correct and whoÂ’s wrong on different subjects, fighting and fighting until one winÂ’s; sounds silly but it keeps him busy when heÂ’s bored.

History:
    When Tom was 11 he accidentally summoned a little archon dagger in his self defence class and after mumbling something random he enchanted the archon dagger with a daemon spell; setting it on fire.
    From that day he knew he was destined and cursed with both good and evil.

REALLY LONG!

2. I'd suggest if you don't want to wait till it frees up again - that could take ages - that you change his trade to Dark sorcery, the two are very similar and overlap in terms of what you can do ^^ All you'd need to do is change the trade rather than the whole description ^^

Also your character is only 13 and cannot have an apprentice trade...

Also, where are the usual places for markings? Maybe have a look through the description as there are a few minor things that don't read well. You say he has combed hair, how long is it? What colour is his eyes? Does he have a tail flame? What does his tail look like?

He's looking to be a good character from what is written so far, But there is a fewmissingpeices ^^

Hopefully this helps? *looks forward to seeing him submitted*

3. dope! i didn't know i made so many mistakes!

blah! ok i'll wait and do some changes.

(please someone throw a pillow at me!)

4. *throws pillow* :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.