Blood!...

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Fey, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay well i was giving blood the other day when I thought...

..."Are there different blood groups in the pendragon species and are these groups different for the subspecies? Could very rare blood groups from pendragons be given to some of the other subspecies?"

Well as you can see that was a very odd pondering to be honest and it played on my mind for a few days. Also I wondered if there are any religious blocks to giving or receiving blood.

so tell me what you think.

2. after reading this I have a question of my own! Is pendragon blood even red? Can it be of different colors? Like in Stardust (awesome movie!), the blood is blue!

3. Thats interesting questions! I know I've read some profiles here on Ramath over the year with characters that blood green, or neon colors. Teehee~

But i don't really know if there are different blood types~

4. Most pendragons blood is red. I don't mind if people have characters who have different coloured blood though. I think out of my characters, the only one who has "odd coloured" blood is Koani, as hers is blue.

5. Do they have any blood types like humans? Or do they have like one blood type?

6. There's probably different blood types... though I've no idea what they'd be. D:

7. Try guessing that always works. (To be exact 1 against a billion chance it'll work)

8. Mawhaha another idea to ponder and perhaps work out ^_^

Blood groups was my thoughts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.