; ;

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Attrius, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being scarce for the past month or so. A lot has been happening - my uncles and mom have been fighting a lot over my Mimi and Bubba... my mom, brother and I are in Boston right now in an attempt to "clean things up" between the five of them.

Plus, I'm off meds completely for the first time in... oh, three years, so my head is AWL SKREEWD UHXP. Which means - in the simplest way to put it, pill withdrawl - jaw-grinding, finger-tapping, resurfacing of nervous habits and the escalation of my OCD; longing for physical affection, odd, almost trance-like vision, an extreme sexual drive that is dying day by day as I adjust to my new state, and a faint longing for substance, more than usual (HOWEVER! despite this, I've still been able to continue my cleanliness - no salvia, weed, cigarettes, or liquor for FOUR FUCKING MONTHS, HEAR MY PRIMAL VICTORY CALL, I HAVE OVERCOME!!!).

Oh. And lack of muse and artistry. :heart:33

I've missed you all - Jodie, Leaf, Beast (who is on leave, waaaah), Dumu, Lautir, Dark, and Muerrin. Always Muerrin.

So, I have a bunch of new plot ideas I'll be presenting to the Sacred Staffilour Council of Ramath-lehi, and some to you plebians, as well. :heart:

2. Its awesome to hear that you've managed to overcome your addictions.

Take it easy. Unless you don't want me to, I'll try to keep you in my prayers.

3. I must add you to the list of girls that have many problems in their life. Right under the girl who's running away and is about to come by my house to stay for awhile.

You also have another person praying for you now.

4. :heart:333 Thanks.

As a note, I don't intend to wallow in self-pity or anything in this thread... I just was forgiveness for my absence to those I owe threads/art/money to.

It's been a hard climb, but I'm at the top of the hill now, looking down, and I think I can make it back to normality very soon. Things are better than they have been in a long time. I was never addicted; my friends and I used substance in a recreational manner, but things escalated, and I'd find myself longing for a joint or some wine that I didn't have... so the four of us went completely cold turkey. No more stuff like that until our senior year, we've agreed.

And thank you for your prayers, Sky and JCC... I don't believe in God, or Yahweh or Allah or whatever, but I do believe in a higher power, and in the world hearing your prayers for me, perhaps it'll shift a little and make it easier for me.

I love you all so much... you're all so beautiful inside and out, and kind and talented, and you're all going to go far in life. Listen to me: I love you, whoever you are reading this thread, because you've shown genuine kindness and compassion in caring for another human being. :heart:

5. I was wondering about your disappearance, sorry to hear that it's been rough :heart:

Four months is an awesome accomplishment, I'm sure you'll make it, you're strong :)

6. :heart: I be sowwy. We must thread, yush.

7. *huggies the Atti* Missed ya sweety! And i so happy to hear that your overcoming all that! That is totally awesome! :heart:3333 And i hope that the road ahead will be nice and smooth! *hugglies*

8. Aw, Em.

I never knew that was an issue with you, but coming out about it takes a lot of guts. I mean, it's a double-edged sword. You don't want to talk about it, but simutaneously you do. To get it out of you. And I'm glad you chose to talk to us because, I mean, I think a lot of us can say we'll support you however you need it. I don't think we need an apology (;. Though I'm super excited to RP with you because you're a fab writer.

It's good you've curbed your substance abuse now -- I've had friends who realized their addiction a little too late. Some of them have yet to come to, and some... some are getting there. They're clean (or, clean enough) and are getting some high school credits they need. It's a long stretch but eh.

Recreational use of drugs I support. Just be smart. And do it when you're ready. (:

And family problems are wretched, we all got 'em. If you wanna talk, we can talk.

I think that's it. ^^ I wish I could meet Beast and Meurrin. ;P Tell them to come back.

9. Oh, and... I'm not affiliated with any sort of religion, but I would say I'm spiritual. I think it's really powerful to have someone pray for you, Em, you lucky dog. (;

10. -lickcuddle- I've had older friends go down the wrong path; thankfully I'm steering away from it. And as for Muerrie and Beastie - you shall, come summer. I miss them both dearly.

CHECK YOUR PMBOX, FETUSFACE. I WANT THREADZ. >:3

11. *snugs Emz* Keep on doin' good. :]

12. *Tightly grips Emz left arm* We all missed ya :)

13. I wasn't missed by the Emz........ ;_;

But you get a super Steph snuggle-noogie coz you're going down the better path! Make RaL your OCD and we'll alll be fiiiineeeeeee @_@

I need to post stoofs >_< Oh feel like Pming me some gritty plot details of evilness?

But yea..... Luff on ya! Stay insane, drink plenty of water and stay cozy :heart:

I'm rootin' for you ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.