011. Critter Breeding

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone remember that nifty genetics thing Ramath-lehi had, oh... however many years ago that was now? I think it was around 2004-2005.

I'm just thinking about giving it a comeback at some point in time, so your input would be awesome.

Edit: Randomly did up some ficalt lineart. :]
    [​IMG]

2. I remember that. :3

3. I voted for Ficalt :) :musicnote:

4. Genetics was one of the things I stayed away from back then, but I find it pretty interesting. Flitters were wicked interesting.

5. Heh... I'm not going to vote, since Genetic stuff makes me go cross-eyed.
    Suffice to say, it's a good system for those who like the sort. :3

6. Mmm... what if I told you it'd be a lot easier to do this time around? No needing to remember numbers, silly combinations, or anything.

7. Oh dear... it appears to have picked up some sort of disease. D:

[​IMG]

8. Oooh, Red/Blue disease.

9. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Feb 3 2008, 01:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Mmm... what if I told you it'd be a lot easier to do this time around? No needing to remember numbers, silly combinations, or anything.</td></tr></table>
    I'd likely make a breeder, then, for sure. :O

<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Oh dear... it appears to have picked up some sort of disease. D:

[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    Poor thing! D:

10. no idea what that is, but if you'd like to inform me, i'd be quite happy to give my input.

11. Hehe. Its a Ficalt. Its profile/description is linked in the poll at the time. Interesting little critters. Hehe. Ramathian hampsters. *scoffs* Cuuuute. And oh my. I hope that disease isnt contagious o.O *hands start to turn blotchy colors*

I think i would choose the Flitter or the Harok. I like the little Flitters! teehee. But i guess Haroks would already be being bread wouldnt they? If they were used as hunting birds? *shruggs*

12. this sounds cool! Im down!

13. Oooo flitter ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.