WoW Players

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Pendzez Zazkex, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah so is there any one that plays WoW?

2. On Private servers, yes. Generally European ones too 'cos anywhere beyond that gives me insane latency.

3. Yep, although I haven't been on there in weeks. I play on occasion with my brother who lives on the other side of the country.

Iversia & Synachi on Shadowmoon & Jaceen on Bloodhoof.

4. i play WoW aswell the only server you'll find me on is Dath'remar on mahtaitor

5. I play. but atm i don't have any game time. and i play on a lot of servers. just depends on where i want to be. XD

6. Are you serious Jodie?!

I play on Shadowmoon too. Errazib & Mangle. :)

7. Duuuude, cool! And you're horde too. I'll have to add you. :]

Seriously though, I'm not on there much at all. I think I've logged in three times since October. I get bored really quickly.

8. I play. Adusa on Khaz Modan, Alliance.

9. I do but im on a EU server :c

10. I have Ishtah on Caelstrazs at least I think that is how it is spelt. I have a rogue and DK all horde atm on other servers but I like my druid too much. I play with family most nights but am getting bored as I can't do the 4 hour in a row stints at the top end anymore. As a result I have been randomly levelling toons to 80 and have a rogue, a druid, a hunter, a pally, a mage and a lock I now need to work on my DK currently 71, my priestess at 41 and my shaman at 36. all horde, all on the same server. I do have some lowbie allies but have not played them in ages. my first toon was a Night Elf druid but my sister wanted me to play on her team with her partner and so the horde rolling began.

~Tell me and I forget,
    Show me and I remember,
    Involve me and I understand...~

11. Simosle, horde side, on Lethon.

Please don't tell me to play, I just got back here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.