Wiki testing needed

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've moved the wiki over to the new server yesterday evening and there are just a few more things I need to iron out (namely with password/security encryption and potentially file uploads).

If a few people would be so kind as to do the following for me:
    1. Make sure you're logged into your forum account.
    2. Visit the wiki with this link.
    3. Tell me whether or not you're automatically logged into the wiki, and/or if you receive any errors.
    Thanks! :heart:

2. Works for me, all logged in :) Nothing to test upload though...

shriker likes this.
  3. Yay! So far, so good then. I think it's correctly creating people's accounts.

4. Works for me.

Would it be minded terribly if I edited the Menlo stuff a little. Just fixing some spelling/grammar errors here and there.
    I want to change some specs too, like card sizes, I think it would be sexy-er if they were typically the size of credit cards rather than cassette tapes.

shriker likes this.
  5. That's what the wiki is there for! :) Some actual specs would be awesome too. I think my last big edit mostly involved moving a lot of things around so that the article read a little better.

6. Sweet. Alrighty well I will make updating the Menlo documentation my new pet project.

7. It showed me as logged in just fine and dandy.

shriker likes this.
  8. I was logged in just fine :D
    (took almost a minute to load though. odd.)

shriker likes this.
  9. Might have been the redirect that took it a while to load, or a few things not caching properly. I'll look into that. :)

10. Works fine for me, logged right in :)

11. Took about 40 seconds or so to log in, but everything looks good to me.

12. Checked it again after clearing my cache, loaded up in four seconds nice and dandy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.