Whoa

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by Enalska, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay I keep getting this silly email telling me my account is inactive, which it is I admit, but I'm dying cause it'll tell me after being inactive for several months(that isn't true) that my last post was October 2nd. What?

So I decided, I don't want my account to get deleted and I do like lurking here and I may try and pick up rping here again soon, or any time cause I really wanna rp, if I could request like... what's it called? Immunity? I saw that nice "lurker please" thread and thought that was awesome.

But I guess I made this to laugh a little and let you guys know about the error in the emails you send out to inactive accounts. :3

2. Sorry about the delay here. :) I've just been really busy the past week with some huge projects. Your account has be lurkerfied.

As for the date error, I'm aware of it. It's already listed in the http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1511forum/error thread thingy</a>. It'll get fixed sometime. ^_^

3. Woo, thanks so much. I saw the new box and I was like OMG WH... oh. :3

I shoulda looked for that instead of going and making a new topic about an old error. Sorry about that, and thanks again. :heart:

4. :heart: It's cool. It's not like it's in bright red blinking text or anything. ^_^ I actually have a bit of free time tomorrow afternoon, so I might actually get around to fixing that date error thing. The real problem is that I just keep on forgetting about it, lol. So it's actually a good thing that you brought it up again. :]

5. Awesome. :3 Hopefully I'll like. Get active here soon and rp again so I don't get the email lulz. Glad I could help remind you though. xD

6. it's fun being a lurker! Gives me time to think and create! *lurks and sets traps*

7. Man, I was a lurker for two days and I went and made a new character, but at least my muse is up now. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.