Well... I am back.

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Fey, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well my 22nd birthday was last week. And I thought it best to return here. This past year for me has been a good one. A year of change.

So much has happened since my last one. So much has changed. In me. In...everything. Two good friends died last March. I was... dead inside and in a very dark place until I came to FA. I found some very good people. Who will never leave my heart. A family I would have loved to have had for real. I joined SL and found my truelove. From that moment on. This year became the best one I have had. The love around erasing the pain I still feel now and then. I have made some large mistakes which will still burn my soul. But I have also planted myself hard on the road of change. I have a lot of work to do. To get what I need to truly live. I am glad to be here. To know such wonderful people. I will never let go. Of the friendships. Or the bonds we have created. No matter what you all have a place in me. I love you all so much.

Now that I am back I can return to pondering political chaos. Hehehe.

This important message has been brought to you by Fey-fey the lord of lavender.

2. Welcome back, Fey! :heart: :) The site has been lacking the colour purple as of late.

3. Welcome back Fey, and happy belated hatchday :D

It's great to hear that things have been getting better for you, embrace the changes and everything will come out beautiful :3

Lord of Lavender
    Prince of Purple
    Viscount of Violet

No wonder purple is the colour of nobles, it works so well!

4. Hey Fey, welcome back. (: Glad to see you're back, I was definitely wondering where you'd gone off to!

5. Hey Fey! Welcome back ^^

6. Thank you guys. ^^ *Hugs everyone tightly.* Sorry for being absent for so long. I have changed fursona. If any of you are on FA you might notice that he is rather similar in design to Garrett. Anyone who watches me will be watched back. :3 Now then I need some people to rp with...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.