Wana rp in the past

Thread in 'General Chat' started by grey_wolf2484, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello any one out there want to rp when thier character as a kid? I need to have my character fall off a cliff, akward to say the least, but I want to have more than that for a story than that. So, is any one interested?

2. Sounds like fun, if the admins are okay with it, I'd love to!

3. the admin said it was cool so long as it does not affect any other than me like no army getting killed off kinda thing you know what i mean?

4. alright, you awnt to start? and then i'll figure out which of my characters is most apropriate?(sp)

Only suggestion that I might make is to have your char fall off the cliff at age four, rather than two, because if i remember right my mom wouldn't let me out of her sight before the age of four and thus playing near the cliff would have been near impossible.

5. ok now we just need to figure out where to have it like the territory.

6. Probably Vivuli Jungle, i'd think there would be plent off places to fall off a cliff of sorts

7. ok then ill start the post up soon any one who wants to join is more than welcome too

8. I can go in on this one. Your character is around the same age as one of mine.

9. sweet it would be good to have the extra people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.