Updateageness

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Denizen, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh jelly beans ^-^ We haven't had one of these in a while, and 'tis m'first =q

K, so to kick things off, all Character Applications have been sorted. If your character has recently been accepted, congratulations! For some of you, this will be such a cool thing, dude(-tte)! I look forward to seeing the newbies around and about o.~ For some others, your applications have been rejected - but don't despair! Hopefully the notes will help you in getting stuck in in all the weirdness soon! Jodsie and I love reading all your applications, so don't give up! :D

The whole site's just been through a large clean up session, ready to take on the Summer threading. All (bar a few) threads older than 30 days have been sent to the Scrolls. Sooo, if your thread has suddenly vanished off the face of the Earth, feel free to send me a PM with the link and whereabouts you want it revived, and before you know it your beloved thread will poof back into existence =D Alternatively, if more convenient, I'll be happy to respond to revival requests made here.

Be sure to tell me where you want it to go.

The General Chat forum has also had some cleaning done too. All the way back down to April.

Mhm!! Bring on the Summer!!

AJ over and out.

2. woot for updates. Also, Graduating Class of '07 rejoice! High School is over and college is coming! And for everyone else.. Happy Summer Vacation.

3. Woo, Class of '07 :D Our Safe Grad night theme is 007, at first I thought this was lame and uncreative but then we realize they probably did it because of; 2007. Which is kind of cool.

4. Ooh, a Graduation night =D Sweet. The 007 theme actually sounds pretty cool indeed. I'd advise having burly people stood at the entrances frisking everyone for 9mmSDs.

I should have put this in the first post:

<font color="red">I'm looking to clean up the Expressions forum by this Monday. If you would like any particular topics kept, please C&P the name of it here.</font color>

5. muuuchuuu, now ya can not delete our threadums alexkins :heart: luff on yuuu alll

6. Please keep "Phawkes' Junk [31/08/06]
    [That's not in her trunk]" Dumu. :heart:

7. Well no burly people, just some parents who didn't look to happy to be there :p

I had no idea the Expressions forum had grown so much! I'd like to keep my thread there -- "Request for all!" :)

8. Good thing I didn't delete stuff when I'd planned :p Okies. I'll keep the requests to save topics open until next Monday. Then it goes bye bye! >=p

9. Lol this is late! but you haven't deleted things yet! Do not delete mah threaads pleaaaase.

10. Any of them at all?

11. Hokie (: If you all take a gander at the forum in question, you'll see that only topics started this year have been kept. I thought that might be more fair than deleting things 30 days or older XD psyche..

12. <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>I like beans!!!!!

The irishman has spoken! And shaken off some of the old dust stuff too >></span></span>

13. Lols. SIEBEN! *tackleglomps the irishman* You need a fiar dustng, oh yes. LETS PUT YOU THROUGH THE CAR WASH!

14. Happy summer, everybody! :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.