Trying Again

Thread in 'Hatchling Central' started by Amethyst Asheryn, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all!

I was around here for a (very short) while several years back, but life and my inability to concentrate meant I didn't stay very long. I always thought this was a fantastically interesting game, though, so I have decided to give it another go. It looks like there have been some changes since I was last here.

I will hopefully be more social this time than I was before--it's definitely not my strong suit, but if it was I probably wouldn't be here. ;)

Hope to see everyone around!

shriker likes this.
  2. Hey, welcome back, Amethyst! Life happens, so that's totally cool. :) There's been a lot of changes. I'm not even sure where I'd begin to describe them all, but if you do come across anything confusing, please don't hesitate to ask for explanation. I've been trying to make this place more accessible over the years. :)

I can also possibly hunt down your old account information (character, etc.), if you'd like that as well. Our old archives are just offline at the moment as I'm currently in the process of moving them to another server.

3. I'll definitely ask if I have questions, thank you!

As for hunting down my old info, thanks, but I think I'll just start fresh. I can't remember what I was doing then, but it was probably not worth continuing. LOL.

shriker likes this.
  4. Woo, welcome back! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.