Three new places to RP

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Skylink, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What we've all been waiting for! (or maybe just me...) A Short Trilok update!.
    After a few days of bending my mind as to what to describe these places as, Trilok now has two new areas that you can be able to RP in: The Vjytsi Plains and the Neurotech Research Facility. Now you can do your duty as a member of this community and well... RP on it :P.

The sweet smell of progress.

[end_update]

[edit_update] I didn't know this before but there is actually three new spaces. The Terhesian Port in Bhim by PirateFerret. Which explains why I changed the title from two to three. *does this to save time and space so we don't need two news letters about the same thing*

2. Nice one Skylink!!

3. Har har, I like that thankee Skylink, but a quick question, does each area have a sort of "Intro" thingy? Cause I'm reeeeally interested about the Neurotech Research Facility... muahahaha...

4. Ah yes, everyone is interested in the fields of science. And your interest scares me. O_O <_< But this intro thing.. you mean like having a post to kinda start off things happening there? Like some weird 'discovery' that someone made and began to showcase on tv or something? o_O *just got another thread idea...*

5. New Forums are fun. ^^

Thankies by the way for putin' up Bhim's new forum too. ^^

6. This is nice... There's actually a science board! Can't wait for the first thread that comes up in Neurotech Research Facility

7. well actually, I mean detailed info, I know it's a bit fussy, but I have plans... :D (MUAHAHAHAHA!) You know like, where is this corporation based, does it have illegal connections, why did it pick the most secluded place on RaL to operate, it's founders, employees, security systems, all that trivial info that doesn't add much to the overall scheme of things, but makes setting up rps easier and faster, I already read the little thingy shriker posted a link fer, heh heh, it's alright though, I think it's best to leave to the rper's imaginations. :D

8. o_O; and it still is..

I"m thinking you'll probably be 'breeding' (that is such a wrong word to use..) your Androids there? Well, first I would like to answer the illegal connections question.. No. Not yet anyway <_< not EVERYTHING is this world is corrupted.

Founders: I'm actually working on that. Two old guys that would probably be closely described as Dr. Light and Dr. Wily.

Employees: We'll be hiring soon. Of course, a character would have to have a scientific trade or some kind of experience. (is there any? :blink: )

Security Systems: Tighter than 8 inchesof spandex on a 500 pound woman. :P

Why pick the most secluded place on RaL to operate?
    Because...
    a: I GM at there. (my area's not secluded... :( :( *sniff* )
    b: It's my idea.
    and
    c: The real reason is because all really cool scientific places have High-Tech Gadgets (or as someone told me a long time ago "The Shineys!"). Since there are only two places with high-tech stuff just 'lying around' (machina ruins and adamaint empire), they might as well take it from a place where they could get some financial/ physical support with it. (if someone tells me that the Empire is going bankrupt, I'm going to have to come up with some other idea).

No problem ^ ^;

9. *big puppy dog eyes* Oh oh oh....Syrayj. O_O He volunteers, jus he does.

De poor Skylink. *pat pat* It twill be ok Skylink, just take a deep breath and then let it out slow...YOUR BOARD HAS NO POSTS!!! ^^ Im just kidding...take another deep breath....let go of that pillow you are strangling and breath out....^^

10. GENETICS MASTA! ^ ^; That's great. Syrayj seems to sound like one of the head scientists that stay late hours by himself wondering about things. I can find a spot for him. *puts a "You're Hired" stamp of approval on his form* Yay 1 potential employee. Just a couple more.

11. Har Har, Nasul might have an inkling to land a job there as well..^^ But thankee, I Love it! *huggles Skylink then twitches and steps away* erm... yea... good aye! yay fer high tech stuff, and don't worry, I'll keep the "breeding" to a minimum, if theres any at all :D

12. Yay! *also huggles the Skylink* Squeeeee....Hm...Oh yeah, yay! Thankies, he shall prove a workaholic who dislikes his fellow employees...THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL HIS ROBOT BEE!! Mehehe.

13. great! Just one measly problem.. I can't post on either of the two new forums. It might be the same thing that happened last time. :P easily fixed.. but it can't be fixed by me <_<

14. Yeah...I noticed that too. So sad....I wonder if you can post in Bhim's new forum...hm....

Edit: Nope can't post in that one either....hm...

15. Prolly jus the html being a bit twitchy? har har, it'll all work out! :D

16. Wow this is great! two new places to RP! Fwaaha! ^^; Well I'll be sure to post lots there and make skylink have lots of work to do :P :lol: ;)

17. *prods* Next time post about glitches like this in the Attic, Help forum or the errors thread. They get noticed by me or other GDs quicker then. ;)

The posting permissions should be fixed now. For some reason they didn't save correctly before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.